• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 05:52:03 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Sally Forth validated my fandom!

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 25, 2012, 12:33:58 PM
You know every time youtube changes their layout I think "it can't possibly get worse than this" but every time it does.

I've decided I'm going to keep quoting this every time youtube changes their layout and makes it worse to see how big a quote pyramid I can get.

Jesuszilla

Guess we have the old Neon back. Awesome.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Deleted User

That's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing.

Jango

HOLY SHIT, YOU'RE BACK IS THIS FOR REAL?

* Jango iis watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas while drinking a beer, and I dunno if this is part of the movie

Jango

So I got a packet from Fangamer's recent Kickstarter todag, and aside from getting a shirt for donating $25, I got a bunch of pins and a coloring book on the side. Anyway I opened up the coloring book and...

BONUS STAGE

[spoiler=give up?][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

I love how they threw in, "fusion," and, "seduction."

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

December 11, 2012, 11:34:50 AM #2336 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:34:35 AM by UHMEEEEBA
I think they were going for confusion there, what with Flea having an attack that confuses Crono and all.

Then again they could have been doing both at once.

KoopaKoot

I have returned from the depths of hell to exact my revenge!!  :sho:

What's up?

Click Here.

Deleted User

IT'S 12/12/12 NOW

CHINESE ZODIAC AKA ARMOUR OF GOD 3 IS PREMIERING somewhere RIGHT NOW!

Have some info (old article, but informative)

Chinese Zodiac Official Trailer #2 (2012) - Jackie Chan Movie

Trailer

Jesuszilla

December 12, 2012, 04:29:39 PM #2339 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 04:31:53 PM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: KoopaKoot on December 11, 2012, 03:35:16 PM
I have returned from the depths of hell to exact my revenge!!  :sho:

What's up?
loli catgirls

Mostly finals, as well as trying to get Bluestreak and updates ready. But mostly finals. Mostly cal III.

I hate planes. Not the machines that do cool stuff like take you places and drop bombs, but the ones that are in some sort of space and do.... something. I dunno what. They have some purpose, but to me, it's just a pain in the ass.

I wish everything were derivatives and integrals. Things would be a lot easier that way.

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on December 11, 2012, 11:34:50 AM
I think they were going for confusion there, what with Flea having an attack that confuses Crono and all.

Then again they could have been doing both at once.

Double entendre in the case of that one.