• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 30, 2024, 09:04:09 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanius

The_None

There's quite a number of birthdays this month.

Jesuszilla

September 15, 2011, 11:36:52 AM #1727 Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 11:38:46 AM by Jesuszilla

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

September 17, 2011, 02:07:09 PM #1730 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 02:09:30 PM by Jango
So Serebii finished up their Eeveelution strategies, so based on their input, the ranking is as follows:

#1 Espeon (OH GOD MAGIC BOUNCE BLOCKS EVERYTHING BEST POKEMON EVER LOLOLOLOLOL)
#2 Vaporeon (It can stall and wall and be a medic. Right on)
#3 Jolteon (Standard quick special sweeper. Moving on)
#4 Leafeon (... Support roles and MAYBE a physical sweeper if you have Ninetales, but meh)
#5 Glaceon (needs another Ice Pokemon to be good, but otherwise UGH)
#6 Umbreon (only good for boosting and baton passing to SOMEBODY ELSE)
#7 Flareon (no)

Figures my least favorite eeveelution would be top tier now.

Jesuszilla

And that happens to be my MOST favorite.

Jango

September 17, 2011, 08:04:03 PM #1732 Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 08:08:49 PM by Jango
Espeon got shitloads of buffs this generation, so yeah. Aside from Magic Bounce (which only it and Natu/Xatu also have), it has access to Psyshock which calculates damage through your Special Atrack and your opponent's Defense, which is a pretty big deal for Pokemon that specialize in Special Defense because that asset is almost totally worthless if it lacks good Defense (which is pretty much EVERY Special wall).

So yeah, it's funny that Espeon dethroned Alakazam (he has Magic Guard which, while it is cool in that it doesnt take damage from entry hazards, poison, burn, etc etc, it pales in comparison to Magic Bounce that prevents it from happening in the first place AND sticks it on the enemy) as the King of Psychic types That Arent Named Mewtwo.

Jesuszilla

Jango

So a lot of my friends are jumping ship on facebook because of the latest updates and joining Google+. Might consider it since the circles feature seems kinda cool, if only because I can separate who sees what, meaning my aunt doesnt call me mad that I would have the audacity to laugh at the transformation sequence in PSG.

Jango

SPEAKING OF WHICH

The_None, your new orders: replace Heita's transformation song/effects with him standing in front of this background and changing into Super Heita like that. Music is a must.

DO IT NOW.

Insanius

The_None

I'll consider that.

Speaking of all things Mugen, I was recently (image) google searching one of my creations, and found out that someone made a facebook page of said character, of all things.

As a person who considers social network sites in general to be a waste of time (to the point that I don't even have a FB account myself, had my roommate's FB account logged in to view it. I've managed to snatch up some inanities thanks to that), "I've never asked for this" doesn't even cut it.

Jesuszilla

September 21, 2011, 08:07:33 PM #1738 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:15:04 PM by Jesuszilla
That freaks the fuck out of me... but a lot of the "likes" are so damn stupid that it has to be a troll. In fact, I think have a pretty good idea of who it is...

Jango

Poor guy, we made a monster out of him