• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 03:17:43 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Marvel vs. Capcom 3

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, April 08, 2010, 10:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

my favorite gun is counter-strike

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

i think halo is a pretty cool *shot*
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jmorphman

Well, I mean, Spencer is a Bionic Commando. He's the titular one, in fact. But Samus is not a Metroid.

Unless you count Fusion but shut up stop ruining my point.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I hate to defend MM fanboys but considering how badly Mega Man has been fucked in the ass as a franchise, I think it's fair to want a playable Mega Man and not put up with this carrot-on-a-string shit

Brandy Bogard

A bit late but wow jz didn't fucking feeling cutting someone to pieces with a machete after mentioning ammy's talbain alt.

I'm impressed.  :P

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on November 13, 2011, 01:34:50 AM
I hate to defend MM fanboys but considering how badly Mega Man has been fucked in the ass as a franchise, I think it's fair to want a playable Mega Man and not put up with this carrot-on-a-string shit

Agreed.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Brandy Bogard on November 13, 2011, 08:00:01 AM
A bit late but wow jz didn't fucking feeling cutting someone to pieces with a machete after mentioning ammy's talbain alt.

I'm impressed.  :P

Well it does mean Talbain proper can't be in the game so I don't find it that surprising... I'd rather Ammy have an Oki alt but whatever.

As for the Mega Man stuff, yeah it sucks but they do really need to tone it down, we're looking as bad as the Sonic fanbase right now.

Jesuszilla

★CHUBUNGO★

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 13, 2011, 09:43:05 AM
As for the Mega Man stuff, yeah it sucks but they do really need to tone it down, we're looking as bad as the Sonic fanbase right now.
Yeah its getting really bad for us :(

Chicken

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: UHMEEEEBAAs for the Mega Man stuff, yeah it sucks but they do really need to tone it down, we're looking as bad as the Sonic fanbase right now.

Mega Man fans ARE pretty whiny, almost as much as Sonic fans. I'll give you that, but unlike Sonic fans they at least have some pretty legit reasons to get pissed off. That's not to say I don't think they should act a bit more mature about it.

oh and while we're on the subject

Jesuszilla

Jango