• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 07:27:37 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

The next Nintendo handheld IS...

Started by Fusion, March 23, 2010, 12:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

K.O.D

UHMEEEEBA

How is this going to even work anyways will it come with those cheese red and green 3d goggles?

Also as corrupt, adulterating shitbags put it, a 3D Portable Nintendo system? What could possibly go wrong.

Fusion

I don't care about the Nintendo 3DS, I wanna know when they're finally gonna make another Star Fox, or hell, even another F-Zero.  That is, if Miyamoto even remembers that they own those franchises.

UHMEEEEBA

And Kirby.

Unless you count SSE in Brawl as Kirby game seeing how it was pretty much about the Kirby characters.

Jesuszilla

mario and sonic at the olympic winter games for the 18th time

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I'd also still like a proper Metroid platformer again. Other M doesn't count and looks to be shit.

Also I'm betting that Pokemon with Not-Zorak will be for this thing for reasons I discussed earlier but am too lazy to copy paste.

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Vans on March 23, 2010, 04:58:26 PM
Like I said before, Mario and Sonic in OLYMPIC FIGURE SKATING would be a far superior game.

Would there be an option to pay off people to bash your opponents knees in?

Anjel

UHMEEEEBA

That does not change the fact it was a cheap cash in.

Sgt Squirrel

Quote from: Anjel on March 23, 2010, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on March 23, 2010, 12:06:39 PMDS Lite

The DS Lite is better than the first brick (DS). :what:
Disagreed. The DS Phat D-Pad at least felt better than having your freaking arm broken. The DSL one doesn't.

Also the shoulder buttons on the Lite are pieces of shit, and the touch screen is a lot more fragile.

Hell the entire thing is a fragile piece of glass

KoopaKoot

the DS Lite pad is kinda small, but it's superior to the original DS.

As for the new 3d thing, well it will sell like crazy, but lets see how well it works first.

Click Here.

Anjel

I've had my DS Lite for about two years, I have never had any problems with it whatsoever. The D-Pad is indeed on the small side, but hell, it's really not too bad. I've tried playing with a friend's fat one, it seriously sucks, it's fat, heavy, doesn't fit in your hands (it's too fucking BIG).