• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 05:48:39 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Motion-tracking 3D with the DSi camera

Started by Anjel, February 27, 2010, 04:10:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anjel

UHMEEEEBA

Because Nintendo games aren't gimmicky enough.

Anjel

K.O.D

Which is why I wait a few years before buying something since I know an upgraded version of it will come out later.

ughwtf

Quote from: Vans on February 28, 2010, 05:39:32 AM
Maybe not. I rather think that the DSi includes some stuff that the original DS maybe should've packed to begin with.
As if Nintendo would pass up an opportunity to milk us for more cash.

UHMEEEEBA

If remember correctly you couldn't play Pokemon Crystal on an old brick Game Boy despite being able to do so with Gold and Silver. Not nearly at the same level.

Jesuszilla

Don't give them any ideas, Neon... Recall there's a new set of games coming out.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

February 28, 2010, 04:18:19 PM #7 Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 04:23:47 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Actually they already confirmed that there will be DSi exclusive games a while back.

Stands to reason the new Pokemon will be for it, all the past ones were made to push a new line of portables.

1: Game Boy
2: Game Boy Color
3: Game Boy Advance
4: DS

But Pokemon sucks balls anyways. I think I remember hearing a DSi exclusive Wario Ware game on the subject of sucking.

Jesuszilla

Pokémon didn't exactly push the Game Boy since the original games came out 10 years after its release so....

Oh, and I might get the DSi if it means a new WarioWare game.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Well yeah but all the ones after where more or less to push a new hand held iteration.