• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

CvS2 Bison (Boxer) released, Andy and Felicia updated.

Started by Jesuszilla, January 31, 2010, 12:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

January 31, 2010, 12:32:26 AM Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 12:38:55 AM by Jesuszilla

Basically, I drank a shitload of coffee and it led me to this. I figured since I already had him done for CC... Why not port him to CvS2 system for WinMUGEN?

Although his default settings are with WinMUGEN in mind, he is also 1.0 compatible... Or should be. Since I made him 1.0 compatible, I made Andy and Felicia 1.0 compatible as well. See READ OR DIE.txt for details.

As usual, EX-Groove is configurable via config.txt. Groove bars may also be removed via config.txt.

He has an EX mode which I have dubbed "Sandbag mode." Has about the same features as in CC, as well as making the headbutt go through projectiles like in SFIV.

Anyway, go get him!

Downloads → Characters → Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

January 31, 2010, 02:45:40 AM #1 Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 03:07:18 AM by Jesuszilla
TEMPORARILY DOWN SINCE SOME SHIT NEEDS TO BE ADDED k fixed, all fixed.

Redownload please!

Jesuszilla

I updated Bison again... Had another little problem to fix with him.

I apologize for all this. It's late =P.

Jesuszilla

benimarucollider

Close HK cornerpush isn't all you have to fix...

How about his INFINITE?

Dash Upper, cr. LK, cr. MP, REPEAT.

In the corner, another cr. MP can be used in place of the cr. LK for an even easier kill.

Also, he just has way too damn many fast moves with little recovery time, giving him links he shouldn't have.

Jesuszilla

February 10, 2010, 08:14:46 PM #5 Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 08:31:43 PM by Jesuszilla
Yes, I am aware of that. Several in the IRC channel have told me and I somewhat have it fixed, but I am too busy this week to do an update, plus I was waiting for something like this so that my next update would fix as much as possible.

I got the timings in speed 3 (default), so they are correct. It would be helpful if you at least mentioned said links so I could confirm.

benimarucollider

February 13, 2010, 08:43:42 PM #6 Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 08:46:49 PM by benimarucollider
Well, I already mentioned three in the infinite, but he can also link any normal (except close ones) from crouching MP and all his LP/LK normals, and his standing LP and MP and all his crouching normals except MK and HK can link from his close HK and blocked crouching HK, and all his normals link from his Dash Straight as well as his Dash Upper. Although only the Dash Upper allows him to do the infinite because Dash Straight has that width controller that creates too much space between Bison and his opponent, I would still suggest giving both moves sufficient recovery time.

A couple of relatively minor problems I noticed are that his roll has only TWO fully vulnerable frames (it should have 4), his grabs are instant (the HP one is supposed to have a 3-frame startup, while the HK one is supposed to have a 5-frame startup), and his standing MK has only the far animation (it should have the same one as close HK).

Since you ask, the only links he SHOULD have are after standing LK, and only his light attacks plus crouching MP and HP, so no, your timings are not all correct. Also, the headbutt launches them high enough that if you perform it as charge DB, UB+P (nothing wrong with this), you can do the Gigaton Blow soon (not immediately) after, and the whole thing will juggle. The headbutt doesn't launch his opponent like that in source, and for good reason. I'll leave it to you to figure out how to necessitate all this.

Jesuszilla

April 15, 2010, 12:09:18 AM #7 Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 12:29:41 AM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: benimarucollider on February 13, 2010, 08:43:42 PM
A couple of relatively minor problems I noticed are that his roll has only TWO fully vulnerable frames (it should have 4)

:-*

Quote from: benimarucollider on February 13, 2010, 08:43:42 PMhis grabs are instant (the HP one is supposed to have a 3-frame startup, while the HK one is supposed to have a 5-frame startup)
lol nope, they're not instant in mine. they have the start-up time.