• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 12:27:48 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Diet Network

Started by Neon_Tiger, June 13, 2006, 04:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

June 13, 2006, 04:25:06 PM Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:45:04 PM by Cigarette Smoking Man
BN spinoff ALREADY?

Inafune you fucking LIAR.

Source: Some Battle Network Site

More information on this travesty will be in Coro Coro next month so they say.

Jesuszilla

* Jumps out the window, busting the glass and hanging himself.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

As one would expect from me I shall hence forth refer to this as:

DIET NETWORK

UHMEEEEBA

June 14, 2006, 09:56:13 AM #3 Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 10:00:15 AM by DBZ Sucks.txt
New information provided by Atomic Fire, and Atomic Fire again.

Indeed, it shall be called Diet Network. All signs point towards spinoff, especially this image.

Jesuszilla

QuoteYou don't have permission to access /storage/rmds/rmds5.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

For some reason, I think this is a good thing...

UHMEEEEBA

Meh, they have anti-hotlinking thingies. You can still get to it from the second Atomic Fire link in that post.

Fusion

Megaman X-Battle Network, anyone?

UHMEEEEBA

Newer information states it is set "hundreds of years after battle network". For more information: Atomic Fire, again.

Fusion

As I said.  Megaman X Battle Network.

UHMEEEEBA

June 15, 2006, 03:23:59 PM #9 Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 03:25:40 PM by DBZ Sucks.txt
Well it also rules out Raito, most likely another descendant.

(Unless Raito is immortal and doesn't age that is)

Jesuszilla

Dammit, chances are if you're a FAN of the damn BATTLE NETWORK GAMES, you're too young (or stupid) to really care about the storyline.

I shall refer to this as....

ROCKMAN.APP

Fusion

Radio waves.  Megaman.XM anyone?

UHMEEEEBA

Apparently it's now called Rebirth RockMan ZN.

Source: Atomic Fire

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

August 10, 2006, 11:00:25 AM #14 Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 11:04:31 AM by Cigarette Smoking Man
MegaMan Emo Network?
Posted on: July 24, 2006, 10:26:15 PM
A few toys releated to the game are now available for purchase apparently, and through them we know apparently Subaru, or some can transform into these things.

A Pegasus (which would be the THIRD now, after The Skiver and the pastry), a Lion (which there is one in ZX) and a Dragon (oh god... RIP Magma Dragoon).

What do these all have in common? They're constellations. The protagonists name is also a constellation (and a car company), and Ox Fire could be the Taurus, and the game seems to have a good deal to do with space.

Thus I am convinced the final boss will be a giant ladle.

Soucre: Atomic-Fire
Posted on: July 25, 2006, 02:27:55 PM
Like a strange drunk phoenix Battle Network, rises and staggers about for one last go in a weird game that has a bunch of characters in it from other series.

Source: Atomic-Fire
Posted on: July 26, 2006, 01:30:05 PM
Blah blah blah