• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:22:54 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Mega Man Zero Collection

Started by UHMEEEEBA, January 15, 2010, 09:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

It's still a great step up from the Battle Network port so I'm fairly happy with it.

Jesuszilla

I thought the DS Lite controls were more comfortable, personally... And this is coming from a guy who played Animal Crossing for HOURS at a time.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Supposedly the DSi XL is supposed to remedy that... but it doesn't have a GBA slot.

UHMEEEEBA

Simple actually, by not supporting GBA games it makes it harder for people to play those games now which justifies Nintendo, and by proxy other companies, re-releasing games or making collections of them.

Such as the game FOR THIS VERY THREAD.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Anjel

K.O.D

Jesuszilla

I really don't get what the big deal is.

Fusion

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on January 18, 2010, 11:26:10 PM
Simple actually, by not supporting GBA games it makes it harder for people to play those games now which justifies Nintendo, and by proxy other companies, re-releasing games or making collections of them.

Which means that we might see a Super Mario Bros. All Stars + Super Mario World DS port one day, maybe?  We know that Nintendo would at least put some effort in to make it worth while. 

Jesuszilla

if by "effort" you mean "put in stupid shit like voices and add that stupid air kick to Luigi in EVERY game" then yes, they put "effort" into it.

UHMEEEEBA

January 19, 2010, 07:23:35 PM #27 Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:31:02 PM by UHMEEEEBA
I'd rather have a Donkey Kong Country collection myself as long as they re-did and didn't just port the awful GBA versions.

A Wily Tower like game for that would work fairly well, specifically combining the DKC2 and 3 enemies in levels could lead to some interesting things.

KLAPTRAP
CAT O' 9 TAILS
KOINDOZER

ALL ON THE SAME SCREEN TRYING TO FUCK UP YOUR SHIT

Jesuszilla

No; a direct port of the SNES versions. Did you SEE the stupid shit they did to the GBA versions? They lost their fucking feel.

UHMEEEEBA