• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 12:41:17 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Team Fortress 2 Thread

Started by UHMEEEEBA, December 17, 2009, 07:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

I actually have one of those Mario drinks, starting tomorrow I'll actually have had it for a year as it was a Festivus gift and I hate energy drinks.

That aside I think the guy was referencing the games more than the Energy Drink, that and from I understand the actual E-Tank energy drink tastes awful.

Jesuszilla

I'd totally try Bonk if Valve managed to make a deal.

I actually like the taste of energy drinks.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

K.O.D

will it make me run fast and be invincible for a short period of time??

i'd be un-freakin-touchable

UHMEEEEBA

Tyrannosaurus Reich

So the only class left to update is the Engineer

somehow I have a feeling we'll be seeing walking sentries

UHMEEEEBA

If I recall on a secret page for one of the earlier updates there was a blueprint for a blimp or something, maybe blimp sentries.

Jango

UHMEEEEBA

We were all wrong, clearly the Engineer will get toast sentries.

Jesuszilla

Anjel

Jango

Fell for the oldest trick in the book :(

UHMEEEEBA

K.O.D

Jango

Last night I was playing on 2fort (lol) and I set up a sentry in the intel room right on top of the intelligence. I killed like 5 people before the enemy finally caught on and tried different stuff. They organized a triple Spy maneuver which was pretty creative I'll admit (one spy sapped my sentry while the others were cloaked, one which backstabbed me when I killed the sapping spy, and the other which took the intelligence). The sentry went down but the backstabbing spy stayed behind disguised as moi, so I shotgunned him when I walked in the room. The plan finally fell apart when they sent a demoman and blew everything up. :(

Also EVERYONE ONE OF YOU DESERVES A TACK

Jesuszilla