• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 11:57:15 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Team Fortress 2 Thread

Started by UHMEEEEBA, December 17, 2009, 07:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

December 17, 2009, 07:37:41 PM Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 07:42:21 PM by UHMEEEEBA
At Jango's suggestion I have created a TF2 thread for all future TF2 matters to be posted in.

Solider won, he got some gun powered boots that greatly reduce damage from rocket jumping, which makes sense as the Demoman can sticky jump so I can see why it was considered for both classes. They take up the secondary weapon though.

Also some new maps.

This update also nerfed the fuck out of The Sandman again, now it only stuns if it hits at maximum range, so yeah have fun with that.

Jesuszilla

Thank God. Sandman is annoying as hell.

Most of the servers I used to play on have fucking died though.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

I got the Eyelander and Chargin Targe and they are amazing

better than those shove-it-up-yo-own-ass boots  8)

UHMEEEEBA

Well I suppose it would have been useful for flying drunks but besides that...

Oh and new domination quotes:

"It's on like zzzzzz...."

Jesuszilla

Jango

They pulled a Pokémon on us. What next, the Administrator having a DEXter voice?

Jango

Oh well, while I'm here I might as well document what I'm unofficially calling The Adventures of J/K (Jango and K.O.D.), which will chronicle our TF2 adventures where we annoy the fuck out of unsuspecting TF2 players.

Day One: Wednesday (12/16/09)
Arena: CP_Egypt

Me and my team fucking sucked while KOD's team kept killing us. I publically bashed my own teammates and KOD said that we lack teamwork. I said he was gay. This was resolved later on when the teams were autobalanced and he and I were on the RED Team together defending the points. We both turned into Engineers, camped on the last checkpoint, and both built Lv.3 Sentries right next to Lv.3 Dispensers. We were pretty much invincible and naturally pissed off the BLU team. This was also the time that I shot a Scout in the crotch.

Day Two: Thursday (12/17/09)
Arena: Sniperfield

KOD and I showed up on a map that was entirely dedicated to Snipers having Sniper fights. There were two per team, with me and KOD on one side, and two other douchebags on the other. At first we played fair and both played Snipers with them. Then I turned into a Spy and backstabbed a really easy to get Sniper. After a while he caught on and when he tried to fight me, he walked right into KOD's line of fire. Naturally he bitched about me using a Spy in a Sniper server, to which others (who later joined our team) responded by turning into Demomen, Pyros and Engineers. The last straw came when KOD switched to the other team and became a Heavy. The poor Sniper ended up ragequitting because he wanted "real Sniper fights.

Insanius

UHMEEEEBA

Tell them to play MGS3 and just keep replaying The End fight.

Jango

More TM members joining. It's like Trinity Fortress 2! :o

Day Three (December 19)

KOD and I joined a server devoted to getting achievements for the Scout, played as Pyros, and set fire to everyone as soon as they respawned. Actually got a lot of Pyro Achievements!

Jesuszilla

K.O.D

anjel, the_none, vans

buy it, you know you want to

Anjel

kitchen chair

I'm going to buy it, just... wait for it.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

You know since there are Resident Evil and Mario themed energy drinks shouldn't there be Bonk ones also