• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 29, 2024, 08:25:31 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Only the strong shall survive...!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

UHMEEEEBA

So today I was out shoping for new college supplies, a new Trunk specifically as my old one died (literally right after I got it in the door of my house after Spring Trimester ended!) and a T.V., as I'm sick of the SR 3000 (basically a really fucking old T.V. from the early 80s) that's been in my family for ages. So I ended up having to go to Bed Bath and Beyond (normally a place I don't go) to find the particular style of trunk I needed (handles and wheels), where I discovered the greatest invention known to man.

Plastic Ice Cubes

That is, plastic cubes, filled with distilled water that can be frozen and used in place of a normal Ice cube. In addition to being reusable, they stack in a freezer and in my case, let me actually use it as if an Ice Tray is there, it takes up the whole freezing section, but with these cubes I can stack them in the back and still put frozen goods in the tray. They don't melt in drinks, which would dilute most drinks and make them taste flat quicker than they need to be. My Freezer Tray has a nasty habit of turning into a Gigantic Ice Cube, if an Ice Tray is used (it involves the water being warm enough to initally evaporate and reach the top of the tray where it instantly freezes, which piles up over time). In addition they can be thrown in a bag to use for bruises, but without the danger of melting. Got Thirty of these awesome things for four bucks.

Oh, and I got a Twenty inch Philips TV.

Jesuszilla

Got a ton more SHOOP DA WHOOP pics but I want to keep some space free so I only uploaded this one:

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

I was recently informed by a 4-chan goer [hint his name starts with a T, ends with an F, and M is the middle letter], Shoop Da Whoop is a 4-chan fad, and as such all further postings of it will cease.

Jango

Fusion

Fusion

Jesuszilla

Jesuszilla

The expression on Yamazaki's face is just... LOL

Fusion

Not that funny.  WiL and all variations never really had support from me.

Jesuszilla

Now, this is a story all about how,
My life got flipped, turned upside-down,
And I'd like to take a minute,
Just sit right there,
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

In West Philadelphia, born and raised,
On the playground was where I spent most of my days,
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool,
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school,
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin' makin trouble in my neighborhood!
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!"

I begged and pleaded with her day after day,
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way.
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, "I might as well kick it!"

First class, yo this is bad,
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass!
Is this what the people of Bel-Air livin' like?
Hmmmmm... this might be all right!

But wait! I hear the pricey booze, wine, all that...
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think so,
I'll see when I get there,
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air!

Well, the plane landed and when I came out,
There was a dude who looked like a cop and yelled my name out.
I ain't trying to get arrested,
I just got here!
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared.

I whistled for a cab and when it came near,
The license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror.
If anything I could say that this cab was rare,
But I thought, "Naw forget it, yo holmes to Bel-Air!"

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo holmes smell ya later!"
I looked at my kingdom,
I was finally there,
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Jesuszilla

Yes, that was me. I was quite pissed off at that guy... Still am.

Fusion

Sora's online, Roxas' is online...

Jango

A certain someone gets mad at me reviewing their char, and here's the result!

Quoteyou also have a bunch of Lillith edits. Although they don't look incredibly horrible, they still resemble the source too much.
could you point them out?

Quotea quickie head/palette edit of Lei-Lei
lol i'm flattered, that was edited from a morrigan sprite :laugh:

QuoteObviously the first huge misstep this character takes in gameplay is the healing aspect. This worked fine in Darkstalkers since all characters could heal
her defense is below average :P
but yeah, regen will be removed

QuoteAnd seeing that this character is meant to follow CvS gameplay
bs

Quotethe EX-versions of the specials just feel too uninspired and differ little from her original attacks
never played ds or sf3? :P
the majority of ex moves are meant to work like their special counterparts, but with extra damage and whatever
oh, and hers actually differ more from the specials than in the original games

QuoteEven if you jump over it, if you don't move fast enough, you will get hit
you can air-block it

QuoteFinishing Shower is the main problem in terms of supers. Morrigan shoots off a series of heat-seaking projectiles with a very short start-up time.
i was about to say you made the first good point, since i do think the move needs to be tweaked, but then you say it has a short startup when it has one of the longest you'll find anywhere

QuoteThis is bad news for characters with Guard crush built in, because the attack is guaranteed to break the guard
i'd say that's the opponent's fault, since supers are supposed to barely affect the guard meter

QuoteShe is able to combo knocked down enemies way too easily. Using only crouching heavy kick, it's possible to get a 3-hit combo on average, with 5-hits being the most I've gotten.
indeed, and i changed it in yuri (which means future chars won't have that problem), but still you can only get that many hits against a training dummy, an active opponent would get up way sooner

QuoteMay I also note that there is no damage scaling for this, and that the end result does almost as much damage as a Lv.1 Super?
does have scaling but you're right, doesn't cut much of the damage there

Jesuszilla