• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 05:31:03 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

July 27, 2007, 07:15:06 PM #570 Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 07:19:31 PM by イエスジラ
IT'S ALL ABOUT THEIR SECRET WEBSITE

LMAO! HER WHOLE FAMILY ATTACKED?! LMAO, IT HAS TO BE MITCHELL HENDERSON'S MOTHER! THE GUY WHO WAS AN HERO! LMAO

Dear God people are making mountains out of molehills. Not all of anonymous is like that. Internet. Serious business. Ebaumsworld did it.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Neither of you answered my question... oh well.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Ok, just wanted to check cause he's not the most trust worthy guy ever.

Oh and didn't Bob and George end today? I suppose I should check that out for old times sake...

UHMEEEEBA

gfnhd;jsgj[i23qj4r0[23uj4r093hjrgonre;lkjgnrewoi[ghfds[0nhjb04u3jq95riu234je23;klfnda';gbsfd

That's me slamming my head into the keyboard FYI.

Jesuszilla

It ended?!

.... I missed a LOT of the comic. But hey... All good things must come to an end...

UHMEEEEBA

Yes... and the ending was stupid... so stupid it was good sort of in a Plan Nine From Outer Space/Manos: The Hands of Fate way.

Better it ended, stopped being interesting after MegaMan 4. Tommorow's an epilouge. And I don't care, I'll misspell all I want.

Jesuszilla

I'd expect you to misspell a few words after hitting the keyboard with your head.

UHMEEEEBA

I stand corrected the last part of the epilogue was the best ending ever. Not to mention Dave's pained explanation of the Zero series before he just gave up.

Jesuszilla

LOL

"You know what? Just go play the games."

Jesuszilla

Double-posting because I can.

Madness...?!

THIS.
IS.
SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UHMEEEEBA

Isn't that old yet?

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

Good to know, helped me make a decision regarding Slot Machine actually.

Jesuszilla