• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:10:19 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megaman_zer0

Fusion

Yyyyeah, Vans, what the heck you talkin' bout, boy?

UHMEEEEBA

Time for another Math Paradox this time in Set Theory.

Consider two types of sets,
Sets that list themselves.
Sets that do not list themselves.

Then consider the Set of all Sets that do not list themselves.

If said set does not list itself, it needs to be in itself for not listing itself. But then because it lists itself it can't be in the set because its not a set that doesn't list itself. But then it needs to be itself for not listing itself. But then becau...

PARADOX'D

Deleted User

Falco Lombardi

Yeahhhhhhh Justice, I speak for many when I say you lost me. Any who I'm going to give out a number to feel smart 1!!!
Zelos Wilder = 40%, Riku(heartless) = 65%

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Deleted User

性交日本

Falco Lombardi

What song is that playing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Zelos Wilder = 40%, Riku(heartless) = 65%

Deleted User

UHMEEEEBA

QuoteThis is NOT junk mail. I am a fellow M.U.G.E.N. enthusiast.

Dear 'Neon Tiger',

I have a question pertaining to your character for MUGEN, "slot machine".

When I first downloaded it I tried to fight it with Rouge Noir's Shiki Tohno, but it only gave me five attacks when hit and would not display a 777. When I looked a the coding for the character I realized that the entire cast of Melty Blood is programmed into the coding, in such a way that they have no chance of beating the Slot Machine. My curiosity is overwhelming. I'm simply curious as to why the Slot Machine has been made invincible to any Melty Blood character. I'll thank you for responding to this with an answer.

Besides that this is the most absurdly fun character to fight, and I thank you for blessing MUGEN with it.

Thanks,

*CENSORED LAWL*

Jango

So tommorow I go out on yet another date. Wish me luck, funk soul bruvas.

UHMEEEEBA

I just got the following link in my e-mail:

Strange to say the least...