• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 12:50:16 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

I dunno people found the sound files in the December 7th update.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Me thinks it could mean that you can ally with the opposite team during the game

Not sure how that would work but YOU NEVER KNOW

UHMEEEEBA

Oh god Triple Agent Spies.

Jesuszilla

Maybe it has something to do with the Spy class?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Why has no one nominated Ren Idagawa or Takagi for the RS Awards?!

Jesuszilla

GILL

wait she's smoking that cigarette backwards

UHMEEEEBA

But Gill is red on his right and blue on his left...

Jango

LOL BrokenMugenHD warehoused my MST3K stage, although I can't provide a link, here's the post minus the download link with my comments in brackets:

QuoteMystery Theater 3000 (Ugly unauthorized edit of our oldhosteldHD24 stage) [hah he couldn't even copy-paste a thread title and went on memory]

This HD 720 stage is another pathetic hack of the original stage oldhostelHD24 included in the brokenmugen HD beta 3 release (06/10/2009) :

colors : 24 bits... [no, it's 16 bits]
resolution : 1280*720 [Fair enough]
Animated : no [well no shit]
superjump : few [I like how he complains about this when it's impossible to do a meaningful super jump in his "engine"]
FPS 1280*800 16 bits : soon
FPS 1280*800 32 bits : can't because RCx is 16 bits only. [As is BrokenMUGENHD, but ah well]

As we are the authors of the original release, we prefer to host it ourself than to let only warhouses providing it [Warhouses?! Somebody inform EvilSlayerX!]

OldHostelHD24 copies represent now 40% of the available HD stages for Mugen V1.0 [Amazing how he took the time to get that statistical data, and that it ended up being a multiple of 10]

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

I've heard an alternate theory about that, given it specifies the Demoman and the Solider and that she tells them to call Saxton Hale it might be some sort of double class update involving the two some how, dunno how but it's an idea at least.

UHMEEEEBA

Ok this isn't the best set ever but it's the thought that counts I guess. Five MST3K episodes have been released on Hulu, so yeah.

They are:
The Starfighters
Monster A-go-go
The Rebel Set
Secret Agent Super Dragon
The Giant Gila Monster

Really not my favorites and the first two listed up there kinda suck... It's also worth pointing out all five have been made available in past DVD collections. In fact minus Clonus that's almost all of Volume 12... which I got for my last birthday so I actually feel a little cheated right now.

Oh well at least I have Biography.

Jesuszilla

!!!

MST3K comes to Hulu?! YES.

Jango: DO SOMETHING.