• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 03:48:41 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 06, 2009, 08:56:30 PM
Enraged Person says (9:48 PM):
Nice 404.
http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/touhou123/ <---- yeah try this one then

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 06, 2009, 09:13:27 PMLET'S DO IT
Possible "Sambomasters" (which also serves as a pun for this band) that I'm considering are:

Lucky Glauber
- Stage would be basketball focused, main rap name would be platforms that bounce like basketballs. He would drop "Basket Shot" which would act like Bubble Man's "Bubble Lead". Stage theme would naturally be Hybrid Song 2:20

Michael Jackson (might replace Jango with this)
- Stage would have sections where directions would be reversed (although you would still face the "correct" direction), forcing you to effectively Moonwalk through the stage. Would drop "Hat Throw," which would behave like Quickman's boomerangs. Theme would be either "Beat It" or "Smooth Criminal"

Mohammed Avdol
- Stage would have Magician's Red type characters that would jump out and shoot ankhs at you, plus the mandatory lava pits. Would drop "Crossfire Hurricane," which would act like Magma Man's weapon. His theme would be his JJBA theme.

Mr. Jones
- Stage would have wooden elements like a dojo, including training dummies that you'd have to time just right to get past. Would drop "Funky Impact," which would be a close-range heavy-damage attack (would also ignore resistance from shields). Theme would be his theme from ROTD.

-----------------------------
So yeah I need three more video game black dudes to pull off the Sambomasters.

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 06, 2009, 09:16:07 PM
Who's going to be the obligatory Yellow Devil knock off?

Well LuigiMaster would be large enough...
Yes

K.O.D

UHMEEEEBA

What about the token black guy from Final Fantasy XIII? Have his stage theme be an arrange of the Shaft Theme.

You've already got the Demoman but if you wanted two Valve guys you could put in Louis from Left 4 Dead.

You could make Jesus's Rape Spider a Bospider knock off.

K.O.D

koopakoot gifted me the entire half-life 1 anthology on steam, thanks bro :clpeng:

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 07, 2009, 10:16:48 AM
What about the token black guy from Final Fantasy XIII? Have his stage theme be an arrange of the Shaft Theme.

You've already got the Demoman but if you wanted two Valve guys you could put in Louis from Left 4 Dead.

You could make Jesus's Rape Spider a Bospider knock off.
Jimmy the Jamaican rape spider.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Insanius

How about Louis

He can drop pills.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

How about CJ from San Andreas

UHMEEEEBA

If you put in Louis and his weapon is indeed pill based you need to work in the Dr. Mario Viruses somehow.

Jango

k, so that takes care of the other three!

Sazz - Stage would have Chocobo riding like how there was dinosaur riding in MM7. He would drop... Well I guess it would be like the Hornet gun from MM9 but with Chocobos instead of Hornets. Theme would be some Final Fantasy song (or to be really trollish, the Final Fantasy Legend II battle theme).

ACTUALLY THE OBVIOUS CHOICE WOULD BE TO MAKE IT AN ITEM 3 KNOCK-OFF BUT I DUNNO

CJ - No level gimmicks that I can think of that would be exciting. CJ would drop Shot Gun which could be aim-able like the Metal Blades. Theme would probably be the theme song for the game, although it's a bit on the slow side.

Louis - Level would be like Shade Man's stage, with zombies popping out at random places. Defeating Louis would earn the Pill Drop, which would defeat multiple enemies in a row (naturally this would take more power than most weapons).

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 07, 2009, 01:45:36 PM
If you put in Louis and his weapon is indeed pill based you need to work in the Dr. Mario Viruses somehow.
Well, if Claude Speed is a boss in the "Fortress," then naturally he could summon Dr. Mario Viruses to distract you while you try to finish him off with the pills.

UHMEEEEBA

October 07, 2009, 04:11:07 PM #3175 Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 04:12:46 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Have you ever played Mega Man II for the gameboy Jango? Quint's weapon could be something you could do for the Chocobo, which was a pogo stick which MegaMan would ride and jump on things to damage them. Just imagine that but instead with a Chocobo jumping on things.

Michael Jackson should be weak to Crossfire Hurricane, what with the whole time his hair got set on fire during a Pepsi commercial shoot.

Lucky should be weak to Louis pills because it'd make him test positive for steroids.

Either that or Demoman because combining medications with alcohol can be fatal.

Also Demoman should be weak to his own weapon following TF2 logic and to mess with the people who would think CJ would be weak to his own weapon.

On an unrelated note I saw something funny today, and was going to post it here, but then I realized there would be absolutely no way for me to post it here and not get mocked for it due to stupid IRC jokes. Oh well.

Jango

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 07, 2009, 04:11:07 PM
Have you ever played Mega Man II for the gameboy Jango? Quint's weapon could be something you could do for the Chocobo, which was a pogo stick which MegaMan would ride and jump on things to damage them. Just imagine that but instead with a Chocobo jumping on things.

No but that sounds like a good idea.

So Weapon weaknesses, following this format:

Sambomaster - Weapon he's weak against

Michael Jackson - Crossfire Hurricane (the hair fire thing)
Lucky Glauber - Pill Throw (drug tests)
Louis - Sticky Bomb (TF2 > L4D)
Mohammed Avdol - Shotgun (in reference to his first "death" in the comics)
Carl Johnson - Chocobo Gun (referencing "Cluckin' Bell")
Sazz - Funky Impact (A sucker-punch is all you need to shut up a FF fanboy)
Mr. Jones - Hat Throw (how can you fit that afro into a hat?!)
Demoman  - Basket Shot (Because... yeah I ran out of reasons) & Sticky Bomb in mirror match (will kill him in one hit, ala Metal Man)

Fortress Bosses

Claude Speed - Pill Throw (Children's Tylenol overdose lol)
Luigimaster - Chocobo Gun (He eats too much chicken)
Jango? (possibly) - Hat Throw (Since he's a Michael Jackson impersonator)

FINAL BOSS: DR. CORY

First Form - Crossfire Hurricane
Second Form - Basket Shot

Tyrannosaurus Reich

fuck

I wanted the guy from Ethnic Cleansing as the final boss

Jango

Well that's why Jango is a big question mark. I might switch him out.

KoopaKoot

Click Here.