• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

March 19, 2024, 06:13:15 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM THREAD!

Started by Deleted User, March 20, 2006, 11:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on May 20, 2008, 02:14:10 PM
DOHA UPUL AOVBZHUK? Joj eua sgtgmk zu hxkgq znoy ekz? Dqmxxk uf uez'f tmdp sgke...

btw i /r/ cotton eye joe playing on the next page

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

DMK

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on May 20, 2008, 12:31:00 PM
More like NIGGERTUBE.

This.

Also AVGN is back, not sure on GT is back yet though.

people keep saying Irate gamer had some "part" in it.  :P

UHMEEEEBA

So I decided to do some of a project for one of my classes today. And then I actually read the news shit it says when you connect,

At least it wasn't a cake joke.

Jesuszilla

Why the fuck is there a Vista window?

UHMEEEEBA

May 20, 2008, 08:32:52 PM #1895 Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:34:39 PM by UHMEEEEBA
Remember how much my old computer sucked?

I don't mind having Vista compared to that.
http://rockmanpm.com/i/flash/Set2.swf

Seeing how I can't get you to stop embedding music when TR requests, I'll beat you to the punch.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

FUCK YOU NIGGER

>:(

UHMEEEEBA

For the record: I stand by statement in that MegaMan boss thread, Ragnarok-Weil is still a horrible boss.

Jesuszilla

ZEEEEEEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jesuszilla

QuoteA lesson lost on three super-rich SIlicon Valley types (including the founder of PayPal), who have founded the the Seasteading Institute, with the goal of moving out into the ocean and creating a world "with diverse social, political, and legal systems".

... Yes, we already have that. It's called, "Earth."

QuoteWhile their buildings won't be built under the waves (they'll be built atop them, on floating platforms)

... We have those too. They are called, "continents."

The_None

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on May 20, 2008, 12:31:00 PM
More like NIGGERTUBE.
Or like....HaruhiTube. It's that bad....

Quote from: DMK on May 20, 2008, 06:21:58 PM
Also AVGN is back, not sure on GT is back yet though.

At least HT knew they've had a major backlash coming for what they have done (and we still have Armake21 and PiB badly hurt, so the damage is allready done). And yes, GT's own HT account is still suspended (perhaps I'd refuse to believe that GT could be banned for messing with AVGN and it's fans, that would be so I'mNotMakingThisUp.....).

Jesuszilla

Fusion

Say what, is GT responsible for the Nerd's old videos and trailers being taken off of YouTube?

Also, the Nerd is back, PlayItBogart is still missing, but Armake21 has a new account.

UHMEEEEBA

Bunny, pancake, head, etc.