• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:19:28 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Game Dude: The Revenge

Started by MC2, June 26, 2009, 09:31:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC2

You guys remember the Game Dude right?  That guy Jango introduced us to to laugh at?  The self centric butthurt moron?  Well he's finally hit the limelight.

This is a video from a couple of guys who do Retsupuraeish commentary on crappy videos.  I've been following them for a while and I was elated when I saw this.  As expected, he went to their forum and did exactly what he always does.  You can see that here.

http://metokur.org/forum/index.php/topic,727.0.html

So as you can see, he's finally gotten his wish, to be famous like James.  Even funnier is that after I commented on the above video he responded to me(didn't look at it, wasn't worth my time), commented on my page(have approval required, only friends can post)AND used his alternate account to flame me on one of my videos.  Yes folks, he has an alternate account oh so convincingly named Alexander6688. 

So why am I sharing this?  I figured everyone would be eager to see what our old pal is up to now that he's gotten some....exposure.  I can't wait to see who ruffles his feathers next.

ughwtf

MC2

BTW the guys on that forum got his personal information.

Lole.

UHMEEEEBA

So how long is it until he uses a proxy and posts here again?

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW.

Jango

I give it a week.

Also hurray I got a shout-out on that thread.

ughwtf

Fusion

Giving him attention is what he wants.  Just ignore him and keep his influence from spreading.

This will be my last post on this topic as such.

UHMEEEEBA

Dude that means we can insult Fusion as much as we want in this thread and he can't do jack shit about it.

Sweet.

Jango

MC2

I also think it's funny how he tries to say his alternate isn't his, yet both the username and the fact that HE IS IN THE FREAKING VIDEOS proves otherwise.

Jesuszilla

June 28, 2009, 08:01:49 AM #10 Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 08:09:56 AM by Jesuszilla
What the fuck is wrong with his face?

The most pathetic part was when he registered another account under the name of drinkmilk7799 just to praise himself, thinking we wouldn't know that we can see he had a duplicate account...

I almost posted his IP myself XD.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Sgt Squirrel

Nah, he's probably too stupid to know what a proxy is.

UHMEEEEBA

Given his tenacity it is likely he will figure it out.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

... that is quite possibly the worst expression I've ever seen so much so it, it was so bad it went back and looped into good and then did that like fifty times.