• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 28, 2024, 11:29:42 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Confess Your Sins Here

Started by MC2, April 09, 2009, 11:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC2

Basically, this is where we admit what MUGEN items that are bad, crap or horrible, yet we consider them guilty pleasures.

Me?  I play with Ahuron's Foxy.  Yes, it's true.  I'm too lazy to Dos2Win MMR's and Ahuron's has the almighty AI patch.  Forgive me :(

ughwtf

For that you will burn in MUGEN HELL.

UHMEEEEBA

Try that with Cat O' Nine Tails. I'm sure you'll enjoy what happens.

I'd post my past transgression but it would merely resulting in Ishida saying LOL OLD so I don't see the point.

MC2

I already saw that when my brother tried fighting him with Fong's Kim.  I laughed, he didn't think it was so funny.

UHMEEEEBA

Then my goal of pissing off at least one person is satisfied.

GOOD TIMES

Jesuszilla

LOL

Anyway, Bebum Ryo. He's so bad he's awesome.

Kakatte koi...!

C'M'EEEEEEEERE!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

c001357

I like slot machine and cat o 9 tails  :tbpeng:

UHMEEEEBA

That'd only be a sin if you liked FireMan.

Sgt Squirrel

I like Don Drago's stuff. Not so sure if that's a sin though. :what:

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

ughwtf

MC2

Need to find this Mr. Karate.

Insanius

I use helpers for my projectiles.

c001357

April 12, 2009, 12:03:42 AM #13 Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 12:15:52 AM by c001357
I believe that nothing is cheap, nothing is broken, nothing is overpowered, nothing is balanced, accuracy is optional, the character is intended not for the community but for the creator, artificial intelligence is a poor substitute for challenge, that the coding or the essence of the character is most important, and I hope to transcend the illusion and the abyss of MUGEN to real fighting games with real people in the real world.

UHMEEEEBA

Well I mean sure he has the instant kill to Type-Moon characters but I didn't think he was that overpowered.