• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 12:49:21 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

A SPECIAL GET-TOGETHER

Started by Karasawa, September 11, 2008, 02:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasawa

September 11, 2008, 02:55:42 PM Last Edit: September 11, 2008, 03:01:28 PM by Karasawa
Well, as none of you may know, my best friend DualX is enlisted in the Air Force, and for the past year he has known that he will have to go to the middle east at some point. However, it was a lot sooner than expected. He will be shipping out on Sunday with no information on when he is to return to the states, and therefore I'd like to throw a big farewell party in the best way I know how: Killing shit. I want as many of you as possible to join in the fun on Friday night...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Games:
Team Fortress 2
Starcraft
Metal Gear Solid 4 Online
Counter Strike: Source
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll probably be playing TF2 only,
since most people here have it, and in other places I've consulted as well. I'm not saying any of you are obligated, I'm just letting people know that they're welcome to join in on the fun. 

Thank ya. Happy 9/11.

Tyrannosaurus Reich