• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

April 29, 2024, 01:33:17 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

OMFG IT IS TEH WII IT SUCKS MY WII LOLOLOLOLOLOL III

Started by Neon_Tiger, July 30, 2008, 02:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

They did that last month...

and we got Sonic with a sword.

UHMEEEEBA

7. Nintendo does not own Wii Motion Plus, so what exactly are they spending their money on if it isn't on the exclusive rights to something they're touting so much these days?

No really.

Fusion

Nintendo Wii = Sega Genesis
Wii Motion Plus = 32X

Do the math.

UHMEEEEBA

Hey that's not fair!

It also makes a very good dust magnet.

DMK

They got lucky the Wii has such a huge casual install base, else I'd think they'd be in trouble. Right now I feel as if I wasted 250$ for a future thats looking very Gamecubeish.

At least thats the way it's looking for this year. Still got Mad World in the future to look out for.  :D

Jesuszilla

Brawl was worth it. And Twilight Princess. And WarioWare. And Mario Galaxy.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Brawl was decent, I'll give you that one.

Mario Galaxy was only considered good because it was compared to Mario Sunshine. The head Josef Golbells transplanted on the head of a giant preying mantis compares favorably to Mario Sunshine. Mario Galaxy is really just Mario 64 but in space and instead of pressing a button to attack you waggle the controller, WHOOPIE.

TP's Gamecube version is regarded as being better. Fundementally the game was a Gamecube port with arbitrary Wii controls tacked on where they were never suppose to go in the first place. As I mentioned above waggling the control to do something that you could do with a button isn't really that big of a change.

And well Wario Ware LOL thats an example of the casual mini game bullshit that the Wii is.

Fusion

Wario Ware's like Mario Party, except... Y'know, far more awesome.

The Wario Ware series of games have been a series of mini-games ever since the first game of it's kind.  It's kinda hard to really generalize it like that, because it's not Wario Land with a bunch of mini-games tacked on.  It's Wario Ware, the -only- mini-game time attack.

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

So this week, the new Virtual Console titles are...

A FREAKIN' POOL GAME
and
STAR PARODIER, which is like Parodius but for the Star Soldier series.  At least we get ONE shoot 'em up.  Oh, did I mention this one is a TurboGrafx-16 CD game?

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

September 29, 2008, 10:30:39 PM #27 Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 10:33:15 PM by Torgo
10. Behold the Nintendo pedometer.

I kind of remember someone making a comment on Nintendo nickle and diming its consumers.

Oh wait that was me.

Jesuszilla

October 02, 2008, 12:21:48 AM #28 Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:26:26 AM by [Kira]
11. Neon's earlier prediction in the channel comes to fruition.

Seriously, why not do this from the beginning? Nintendo just keeps screwing over customers they already have.

UHMEEEEBA