• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 12:22:53 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

WHAT IS A BAD IDEA?

Started by Neon_Tiger, June 26, 2008, 09:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Most likely.

HELL. If I were them I'd be afraid of competition with that horrible looking Mortal Kombat Vs. DC game, thats how horrible this looks like it's gonna be.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

OH THIS IS GOING TO BE THE ONIMUSHA FIGHTER GAME OF THE CASTLEVANIA FRANCHISE I KNOW IT BECAUSE ITS GONNA SUCK BECAUSE THE ONIMUSHA ONE DID AND KONAMI CANT GET ANYTHING 3D RIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO CASTLEVANIA

Let's just judge this one by it's fucking cover.  It'll be better in the long run.

Pfft, yeah.  I'll pick this one up no matter what the god damn reviews say, review it for myself.

Fusion

June 27, 2008, 10:42:39 AM #4 Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 10:51:23 AM by [Matsuda]
Again, you're judging the book by the cover.

Quotethe new character models are designed by Takeshi Obata, manga artist of Death Note fame.
AND YOU WONDERED WHY SOME CHARACTERS LOOKED LIKE DEATH NOTE CHARACTERS

Besides, add the fact that Castlevania fans have been wanting something a bit different (yeah, a sequel to SotN, that's OoE) and when something that fills that different is heard of, everybody swats it and smacks at it because "it's not Castlevania".  If you can call Legacy of Darkness a Castlevania game, Lament of Innocence a Castlevania game, or hell, even Portrait of Ruin a Castlevania game, then why can't we call this game a Castlevania game?

Then again, I'm talking about the people whose mindset dictates that Star Wars be nothing but Lightsaber battles between Jedi and Sith.

MC2

This has been a bizarre year for fighting games.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

Now I thought the N64 Castlevania's were supposed to be awful.

If that's the case what the fuck is a reject from one those games doing in this game?

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

It's not the source game, it's that Cornell himself happens to have a fanbase behind his character.

Of course, obviously this game is non-canon.

UHMEEEEBA

The choice still strikes me as really odd...

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

I'm still gonna pick it up anyway.  As well as Sonic Unleashed and Order of Éclairs.  (I can spell Ecclesia but that's a bit boring.)