• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 08:01:19 AM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

We're doomed

Started by The_None, May 25, 2008, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

And in the fact of that, I feel compelled enough to say that the current form of money is the very core of the problems modern society has.

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jesuszilla

DMK

If it doesn't effect Ebay I'll be fine.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

I guess it's time for me to buy a physical copy now.

DMK

Bought both of mine a while ago, but I heard there should be a pack that combines both disc in November.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

October 18, 2010, 08:16:24 PM #248 Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 08:20:43 PM by Jesuszilla
Quote from: DMK on October 18, 2010, 07:22:51 PM
Bought both of mine a while ago, but I heard there should be a pack that combines both disc in November.
Which sounds like it may get censored.

Though it's not the first time a track would be pulled. In Vice City, they removed "Running Through the Night" by Lionel Richie in 1.1 for some reason they never stated. However, it was still included on the soundtrack CD.

They realize that this lawsuit is only going to boost Rockstar's sales, right? They can't break into everyone's homes and take back the discs. Controversy sells. I think Rockstar knows this better than anybody else.

UHMEEEEBA

Hence the sarcasm when I posted the link.

The_None

Brandy Bogard

FFFFFFFFFFF

I THINK ITS GOING TO FUCKING TAKE WORLD WAR 3 TO MAKE THE FUCKERS REALIZE THIS SHIT IS FUCKING WRONG

JHKJGHJKGHDAJKGBKAGVJBHKDFAKFAGSKHVBJK'

edit: wow layout brandy layout stretch much?  :-[
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Fusion

SPEECH IS ONLY FREE IF YOU PAY FOR IT.

Just saying it now.

Brandy Bogard

Because if you so much as recognize the existence of the 1st amendment or recognize such people as even anything other than fuckspawned embodiments of pure evil and shittery, you are a criminal.

Good fucking god we have fucked up HARD.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The_None

Once again, hope backstabs us all in the EU (At this rate, I'm pretty damn sure that the US Internet Blacklist will pass as well.)