• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 07:36:40 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

We're doomed

Started by The_None, May 25, 2008, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K.O.D

WHAT THE FUCK

also the CEO of the National Music Publishers' Association (NMPA) is a jew

The_None

Disney buys out Marvel

I'm posting that in THIS thread, because....

[18:28:31] <Kung_Fu_Man> I just thought about something though
[18:28:39] <Kung_Fu_Man> Disney is a bastard about copyrights
[18:28:48] <Kung_Fu_Man> What does that mean for all the Marvel shit in mugen?

Well said, KFM.

Jango

I can just imagine Robert Iger pulling up next to Stan Lee, holding a gun to his head, and saying "I wanna take you for a ride..."

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

The_None

On a related note, GooTube just taged one of my videos for UMG music. They didn't mute the thing or some shit like that (yet) but it's pretty worrying noneless.

Jesuszilla

UMG are the absolute WORST about that...

Machinaweapon

Insanius

Did you mean BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?

The_None

I think I (and shall Jango, probably) gonna delete Mr.Batter net week.

Heck, Isn't that me, or that anti-piracy attitude is getting seriously outright annoying?

Jesuszilla

... there's not a single song of his worth pirating, let alone buying. Not that he isn't a good musician– he made some great stuff– it's just that none of it I would want to.... intentionally listen to. So it's not like piracy is going to harm him any. :|

Young musicians? Most of them start out free these days on MySpace and whatnot. Piracy sure as hell ain't harming Kelly Clarkson or Soulja Boy.

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on September 23, 2009, 03:29:30 PMPiracy sure as hell ain't harming Kelly Clarkson or Soulja Boy.
It would be nice if it did.

Also lol Elton John. CAAAAN YOU FEEEEEL THE LOOOOOOVE TONIIIIIIIGH... *gets attacked by a Kimba the White Lion fan*

The_None

October 01, 2009, 06:47:13 AM #132 Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 06:53:48 AM by The_None
I have terrible feelings about this  :'(

Also, I've just noticed a pattern.
-The new firefox I have has a bug with the cookies, so I have to manually log-in to various sites every time after I previously close Firefox.
-YouTube likes to massacre fair use from accounts that are not "always logged-in". In my case I was probably logged off once WMG took one of my videos (back when I still had the "old" Firefox version).

Doesn't that mean that the "always log-in" (if it worked) thing would save our videos?

Fusion

Quote from: The_None on October 01, 2009, 06:47:13 AM
-YouTube likes to massacre fair use from accounts that are not "always logged-in". In my case I was probably logged off once WMG took one of my videos (back when I still had the "old" Firefox version).

Your evidence on this?