• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 12:25:07 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

We're doomed

Started by The_None, May 25, 2008, 10:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yzan

Fusion

June 19, 2009, 07:28:50 PM #106 Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 07:59:20 PM by Fox McCloud
At this point, I give up on the hopes that legislators would actually have a brain.  They all have the foresight and the thinking power of a box.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The_None

Jesuszilla

July 09, 2009, 09:36:09 AM #110 Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:39:39 AM by Jesuszilla
FUCK YES

http://www.trinitymugen.net/~Creator/Jesuszilla/give2ya.swf

Just try to keep things peaceful.

K.O.D

Wow, I can just imagine the meeting in the british article, full of rich scum bastards.

Jesuszilla

August 16, 2009, 06:11:16 PM #113 Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 06:13:24 PM by Jesuszilla
^^

A politician being touted as Britain's next Prime Minister has been persuaded to take action to criminalize 7 million citizens following intensive industry lobbying over file-sharing.

Good luck, dipshit, 'cuz there goes your workforce!

The_None

The Feds are butthurt

So is Hugo Chavez (for a diffrent reason)

And while I've allready told him at IRC, I figured might put it here as well, so here's a moment of silence for KOD's torrent site of choice. Apparently Google may be next....

K.O.D

That was the worst news i've heard since days.. i went into shock for 10 minutes.

Fusion

August 28, 2009, 10:06:17 AM #116 Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 10:19:17 AM by Fox McCloud
Quote from: The_None on August 28, 2009, 02:24:48 AM
The Feds are butthurt

That is absolutely the stupidest thing they could do.  No mention of legally free downloads, or purchased downloads, or things like Newgrounds Audio.  If Karasawa downloads one of his own music creations, he is therefore stealing from who?  Himself?  Have we all committed a federal crime by willingly downloading the music he offered up as samples of a quality?  Are we running from the law because of multiple counts of theft due to installing Half-Life 2 and it's episodes via Steam?  Does this make Guitar Hero addons illegal just because the Federal Government are a bunch of idiots who should go back to blocking Health Care reform?

We're heading for an age of internet censorship that I don't think we'll ever get out of.  One where files shared are so closely monitored about as a well as a YouTube video, where ISPs will do nothing to defend their customers' rights.  Smart people can save us, but unfortunately, there's twice as many stupid people who WILL be bought off.

Also I believe this can be relevant to my post:

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Vans on August 28, 2009, 09:27:44 AM
Quote@10 LOL

he he – The robbers at my local bank used Harley to flee from the police.

The local authority should sue Harley Davidson for the robbery as their bikes were used :)

LOL
ROFL

oh yeah I forgot I embedded that DMX

Sgt Squirrel

Fusion