• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:09:52 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPEED RACER VS STREET FIGHTER CONFIRMED

Started by Tyrannosaurus Reich, May 21, 2008, 02:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Jango

Jesuszilla

May 21, 2008, 03:52:55 PM #2 Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 04:03:19 PM by [Kira]
What the fuck?

Oh God, I just checked Wikipedia. These guys made Weeaboo Pizza Nekos. I really will commit suicide if any of those guys are in.

Although most of the anime they've created that anyone gives a damn about seems to be centered around mechs. It doesn't make any goddamned sense to have Ryu and Chun-Li, etc. in. Characters/vehicles from Cyberbots and Steel Battalion are the only Capcom things that would logically be fit to pit against these guys.

Oh, and Gutsdozer.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Quote from: [Kira] on May 21, 2008, 03:52:55 PM
Oh God, I just checked Wikipedia. These guys made Weeaboo Pizza Nekos. I really will commit suicide if any of those guys are in.

Fuck, if they're in, I'm excited about this one already.  Those characters are ones I happen to like.  A lot.

Also, they didn't say it'd be just Street Fighter characters.  But please, put someone OTHER than Street Fighter fan-favorites in.

Jango

EXPECT ALL THE SHOTOS AND CHUN LI... AND MAYBE GUILE AND MIKE BISON (although I only want Mike Bison in if he has his SvC voice)

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jango on May 22, 2008, 08:04:24 AM
EXPECT ALL THE SHOTOS AND CHUN LI... AND MAYBE GUILE AND MIKE BISON (although I only want Mike Bison in if he has his SvC voice)

MY NAME'S SANDBAG DOUCHIE

Fusion

Can that be?

RYU WITH NEW SPRITES!?

My god, which one's making the graphics?  Tatsunoko or Capcom?  Because if it's Tatsunoko, it'll be a lot less surprising and more saddening.

Jesuszilla

Fusion

A damn good job at 3D at that.  I was convinced those were 2D images.

Now let's just hope that Capcom's own anime stars show up.  (Dante, Megaman)

Jango

Since when have Dante and Megaman been considered "anime" characters?

Fusion

Quote from: Jango on May 26, 2008, 04:48:19 AM
Since when have Dante and Megaman been considered "anime" characters?

Since Devil May Cry got it's own anime and let's not forget Ryuusei no Rockman's own TV series.

Jango

but they were video game characters to start with. That would be like saying "Hey, I really hope they throw in the Mario and Luigi from the TV show" for Smash Bros.

Fusion

May 26, 2008, 10:42:29 PM #13 Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 10:44:00 PM by [Matsuda]

Looks like CFJ Ryu...

...EXCEPT THEY FINISHED SHADING HIM

Also.

Jesuszilla

July 07, 2008, 12:01:35 PM #14 Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 12:04:54 PM by [Kira]
Here have some shit:

There's also rumors of a Wii version.