• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 09:57:30 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

CvS2 Andy released, CvS2 Felicia updated 2008/05/17

Started by Jesuszilla, May 17, 2008, 05:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

Crappy birthday to me! Just one more year to go until I can get out of this accursed place... To think that I've been living here over half my life now.

Anyway, what you guys came here for was a release, so here it is:

I felt Andy was complete enough, so I figured what the hell? However, I still need those collapse edits from Walt. :P

I have also been working on Felicia a lot as well. I added her transformation sprites for compatibility with Hsieh's Anakaris. Since those sprites used two separate colors for her ears, all palettes received an update. As a result, I felt more than obligated to update all of her sprites once more, so I did so.

As for system updates, both characters now have the option of disabling the groove system via config.txt. Please read READ OR DIE.txt for more information on how to do so. I have also added a custom juggling system and compatibility with GM's Gill.
Downloads→Characters→Jesuszilla

If you're wondering what happened to Zero and my other works for MUGEN...

I have someone who is helping me with sprites for Omega Zero mode. However since I would also like to pretty much completely remake Zero, I require edits for new basic moves, as I am not fond of the current control scheme he has. This would also help to create a larger differentiation between regular and Omega mode. I have not heard from this person in about maybe a month, and I have not and will not continue the update on Zero until I get a confirmation that he is still active and willing to help with these edits.

As for Dee Jay, you will not be using him outside of Collision Course at this point. In other words, he is canceled as a "regular/global" MUGEN project.

Regarding Nash, I haven't heard from Fanto in a while so... Yeah...

The rest are pretty much canceled.

However, I would much rather like to work on Collision Course than these things for a while. Although it would be wrong of me to just abandon Zero, Nash, Zero's spriter, and Fanto like that...

Just try to keep things peaceful.