• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:47:42 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

W.M.V.G.H.W.

Started by Jesuszilla, August 15, 2007, 10:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

WARNING THIS VIDEO CONTAINS COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF MARY SUES

Jango

I actually took the time to download this 441 MB shitpile and record a video of it (to my knowledge, this is the first BrokenMUGENHD vid on Youtube).

As you'll notice, its HD claims are dubious at best, and the framerate is total ass (it gets even worse in the last fight, to the point of unplayability). Worse still, I had to manually modify the config files because the default settings right out .zip crashed the engine.

Jango

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

November 26, 2009, 02:09:04 AM #184 Last Edit: November 26, 2009, 02:11:12 AM by Jango
I was going to code a helper for a bird that flies over Takagi's head in dizzy state (there's actually some plot significance with the chicks as he apparently threw a match because he had chicks in his pockets and he had to hold back so that they wouldn't die, but that's another story). I got caught up in something else in the middle of coding it, but forgot to go back in and either finish or remove it. In addition, I coded the activation code wrong so that it triggered EVERY TICK he was in a dizzy state.

And yes I fixed that.

c001357

UHMEEEEBA

Cross posting here because I can.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Insanius

c001357

high level saturday mornin mayhem matches

Jesuszilla

kick kick kick kick kick kick kick kick

UHMEEEEBA

Great music choice for a MUGEN video, or GREATEST music choice for a MUGEN video?

Anjel

What the hell. What kind of faggot music is that?

UHMEEEEBA

It's a satirical song done by the people who did MST3K to make fun of Twilight.