• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:38:51 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Dude we already went over this, it's in that board.

UHMEEEEBA

It would appear Green Hill Zone and Scrap Brain Zone are there original Genesis versions.

Fusion

It'll be interesting listening to the original tunes while playing such a highly advanced game...

UHMEEEEBA

February 02, 2008, 07:04:50 PM #858 Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 08:11:56 PM by MMF
What drugs do you do exactly?

Edit: There's a mother ****ing Fire Field remix from the original F-Zero, YES.

Another cameo appearance,

I don't care if he's not in Star Wolf, I want Andrew to chime in and say UNCLE ANDROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! and then explode for no reason.

UHMEEEEBA

February 02, 2008, 08:55:57 PM #859 Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 08:58:32 PM by MMF
Someone posted this claiming it to be a CD dump and listed various files on it. Warning, the following may fill you with rage.

If it is actually ripped from the CD then Dixie Kong and a WW styled Zelda-Shiek (wtf?) were planned to be characters at some point and there listed in a section with characters (and the Alloys) but were apparently left unfinished. Dr. Mario, Roy and Mewtwo were going to come back apparently but were also apparently left unfinished.

There are 27 assist trophies, 630 trophies and 700 stickers.

If isn't an actual rip then someone has way too much free time.

Fusion

Also, Roy, Mewtwo, and Dr. Mario may be leftover data.

UHMEEEEBA

February 02, 2008, 09:41:07 PM #861 Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 10:04:12 PM by MMF
Then where is Pichu? They were likely considered for characters, just decided not to bother finishing them.

Also all three Landmaster's are trophies, there are also quite a few Metroid Prime trophies, Luminoth, Sheegoth, and Noxus to name a few.

And Bugzy from Kirby is a trophy as is Kracko, Bonkers is apparently an SSE enemy.

There a few Sonic and Metal Gear trophies, and Oceleot isn't one of them, what the hell.

Fusion

I can't quite observe for myself because I can't get access to the file itself.

UHMEEEEBA

February 02, 2008, 10:52:54 PM #863 Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 11:27:43 PM by MMF
There all have a folder listed in the fighters section, not assists or enemies.

And yes, Marx's theme is in Brawl, and it is amazing, sadly they stick Green Greens onto the end of it, but it's still awesome. O2 from Kirby 64 makes an appearance as well (I can't believe I was able to remember that song). Tall Tall Mountain from Link's Awakening is in there as are some blatant rips from Wind Waker. Norfair from the original Metroid is in the game... but not Lower Norfair from Super Metroid, blasphemy!

And finally after three games... a remix of mother fucking Corneria from the first Star Fox. Also a weird second version of Area 6, I have dubbed Area WTF.

Also they put in the Poke Center theme.

On the Mario front, water stage from SMB, a rocked out version of the Pyramid theme from Super Mario Land (in case you can't tell I was practically raised by a Gameboy), the Doomship theme from Mario 3, the castle theme combined with the boss battle theme from Mario World, and Luigi's Circuit from Mario Kart 64, to name a few.

You can find some huge rip packs back at that FFShrine place I posted a while back.

Jango

Why would the Assist trophies have their own directory while Pokemon wouldn't?!  :sho:

Jesuszilla

February 03, 2008, 03:19:42 AM #865 Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 03:32:11 AM by J
I saw the assist trophies and the Pokémon in the same folder in that .txt: /item/. Unless you mean the /effect/ folder in which case I dunno.

Just wait for someone to find debug mode like they did in Melee. (assuming they started them and left their files intact and ready to be played)

Also MR. POPO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN TOO! :o

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Hmm....left over work files.

I have an odd feeling someone is going to make custom characters for Brawl.

Robert the small

Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on February 03, 2008, 07:34:38 AM
I have an odd feeling someone is going to make custom characters for Brawl.
I doubt that's possible, even with the left over files.  You'd need to be able to burn it, too.

UHMEEEEBA

Tyrannosaurus Reich