• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:27:15 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: MMF on January 29, 2008, 06:58:52 AM

... yeah he's a boss.

LET'S HOPE THIS ISN'T THE FATE OF KING K. ROOL

UHMEEEEBA

January 29, 2008, 07:08:51 AM #766 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 07:33:04 AM by MMF
With that said, spoiler time... the roster is looking very similar to the 35 character roster of doom with ROB in it, only WW Link, Wolf and ROB are missing as of now. Mind you Brawl Central exploded. These images might go down eventually too, I'll re-upload later today maybe I dunno.

I HAZ TOO GUNZ NOW

Before you get too excited, his Final Smash IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS FOX'S.

NESS HAS LUCAS'S TOO.

... HAHAHAHA.

FALCON PIKMIN GENOCIDE!

FALCON HIT AND RUN

OH FUCK YES.

Probably not finished yet. Notice the arrow icon on the bottom.

Game and Watch, now unlocked in a less retarded manner it seems.

OH MY GAWD.

I'm sorry Snake but your princesses ARE TRYING TO KILL YOU IN THIS CASTLE.

No gameplay screens of him yet.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

ROB confirmed... 35 roster looks official, all we need is WW Link and Wolf.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: MMF on January 29, 2008, 07:54:24 AM

ROB confirmed... 35 roster looks official, all we need is WW Link and Wolf.

whut

UHMEEEEBA

January 29, 2008, 07:57:32 AM #770 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 07:59:13 AM by MMF

A while back someone leaked a roster and no one believed it because it had ROB in it... he is now obviously playable. This roster says the only two characters left are WW Link, and Wolf.

... looks like Sakurai spent too much time of developing nick-nacky features than characters.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Sooo.....does this mean WW Link and Wolf are the only characters left to unlock in the game?

If so, that sucks.

Fusion

Did Captain Falcon get his own design for the entire SSB series?  Because that's all his designs have been: Just remakes of his SSB look.

Oh well, at least there'll hopefully be F-Zero GX colors you can select.  But I also hope the Blood Falcon colors are a bit extended upon, maybe replacing that serious face with a maniacal face (like Blood Falcon actually has)

Robert the small

Hahahaha, so much for 3 third party characters.  I hope the 35 roster leak is fake, but it seems its real so far.

Jango

January 29, 2008, 12:20:17 PM #774 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 12:43:32 PM by Jango

WHY HELLO THERE

... at least my kid sister will love this development.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Robert the small

Eh, Megaman would have been VERY nice, same with Geno, but this is a great roster, sans R.O.B. and Wolf but hey, What can you do?

UHMEEEEBA

January 29, 2008, 01:16:21 PM #777 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 01:40:16 PM by MMF
I'm more disappointed with copy final smashes (just got back... haven't checked movesets so possible clone characters in general again), and the lack of Ridley and Metroid characters in general. I pretty much figured MegaMan wouldn't be in brawl when his creator SAID SO.

I don't mind Wolf... but did they not get the memo? More people seemed to have wanted Krystal. Further, despite being included in that initial leak, no one has seen any proof of him being in the game so if he is he might be in an obscure place to unlock (think something like Mewtwo in Melee). The only thing that indicates him is that leak... everything else was true though, so it might just be a matter of time. Also if he WAS in the game I really can't see him NOT having a place in SSE...

OH SWEET GAUSS GIGALYPUFF!

Wind Waker Stage... also notice "Toon" Link is using a bow and arrow... looks like he's a clone.

... I just don't even know what to say.

IF I DON'T GET A MARIO 3 STAGE AFTER ALL THESE OTHER ONES THERE WILL BE BLOOD.

Green Hill Zone, also the lame Sonic differentiation returns, his arm bands are what change colors.

Robert the small

Quote from: MMF on January 29, 2008, 01:16:21 PM
I'm more disappointed with copy final smashes (just got back... haven't checked movesets so possible clone characters in general again), and the lack of Ridley and Metroid characters in general. I pretty much figured MegaMan wouldn't be in brawl when his creator SAID SO.
IIRC the creators of Sonic said he wasn't in when asked so...

UHMEEEEBA

January 29, 2008, 01:47:26 PM #779 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 01:51:23 PM by MMF
That wasn't a month before the game was to release.

Also have some Ganondorf.

Notice the lack of a sword.