• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 05:10:19 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

I've wanted to steer clear of Pokemon anyway.  The reflector kinda helps with that, y'know?

Fusion

Double-post for the update:

So today you can run tournaments at home as well.

Robert the small

They had this feature before.  Its called "I wanna play the winner"

UHMEEEEBA

December 11, 2007, 01:56:02 PM #573 Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 02:00:28 PM by MMF
No Fusion, this is Tournament mode.

This is still a decent feature given KO counts likely going to names and the customizable controls.

Fusion

Today we got the options menu in full detail, and the Ice Climbers' theme.

But also: Not on the site, I've heard rumors that the demo of Brawl has been leaked.  There's password protection on it's archive and no one has cracked the password yet.  Same rumors told me that it was also NTSC, but would only function on a modded Wii.

UHMEEEEBA

December 13, 2007, 06:25:43 PM #575 Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 06:51:36 PM by MMF
Rumor Time: With the Coro Coro magazine coming out Friday rumors of its contents are all over the internet.

Here's one. Main points: Falcon, Luigi w/ Vacuum, Ridley, Port Town. Only problem? It's a lie. Keep this in mind, you'll be seeing lots of stupid rumors from here on out.

Fusion

We will see.

Though it'll be funny if the site updates with all the stuff CoroCoro might reveal that isn't revealed yet.

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

December 13, 2007, 10:31:01 PM #581 Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 10:33:07 PM by MMF
It's:

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

It's still entirely possible Coro Coro will just spit out info on the site.

Fusion

Hey.

Last time they spit out info about Peach & Co before they were revealed as characters on the site.

So HA.  There's a reason to be optimistic.

It's:

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

Am I not allowed creative freedom?

Fusion

Time for your daily Brawl update:

New Assist Trophies:

Waluigi & Stafy.

Robert the small