• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:03:47 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

Hehe.

I don't know the plot of Mother 3, so it doesn't bother me.

UHMEEEEBA

October 15, 2007, 11:28:58 AM #376 Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 11:56:10 AM by MMF
It's really only a problem to people who played Earthbound, but not Mother 3.

I found a video of the the Ultimate Chimera in Mother 3 for those interested.

Fusion

Eh, it's still impossible for me to comprehend -what- the spoiler is.

UHMEEEEBA

October 15, 2007, 01:23:17 PM #378 Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 01:28:24 PM by MMF
Fine.

The following screenshot contains shows the spoiler, which you don't find out about until near the end of the game. The image on the left is from Brawl, the image on the right is from Earthbound.

SPOILER

Fusion

Home Run Contest is back, and better than ever.  Now with official 2-player support.

Jesuszilla

Because bashing the crap out of your friend TOTALLY gets boring after a while.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Today, Meowth's an AT with Pay Day as his attack, and we learn how the controls work with the Wii Remote, plus a recap of how you -get- the Final Smash.

UHMEEEEBA

Not to be picky, but isn't Meowth a pokeball pokemon and not an AT?

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

Love the 3D look.  Does Little Mac justice.

...And should be proof that Punchout needs a Wii remake.

Fusion

Is it my fault I don't even know if the Punch Out series exists beyond Super Punch Out?

Robert the small

Quote from: Fox McCloud on October 18, 2007, 08:13:06 AM
Is it my fault I don't even know if the Punch Out series exists beyond Super Punch Out?
It actually isn't a punch out series, but you should still know it damn it   :emopen:

Jesuszilla

I didn't. If I did, I'd have a copy.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

October 18, 2007, 04:15:09 PM #389 Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 04:20:53 PM by MMF
I wouldn't take this info too seriously just yet, sources don't seem that reliable. The only reason I'm adding it is due to the public demo at E4all, so this might be true.

Apparently there are a few alt outfiits for certain characters, Samus has a Fusion Suit and a Dark Suit one, Diddy has Dixe's outfit (sans the hair lol wtf) and Fox has a Wolf one.

Thus far the jury says they nerfed Fox (FOR REALS THIS TIME), and buffed Bowser.

Ike apparently stole Marth's counter move.

Someone claimed to have seen a Tails assist, that acts like Beat in MegaMan 7 (saves you from a pit).