• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 03:27:12 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fusion

What is with that Wii Fit nonsense?

I need to rant.  NEw thread coming up.

Jesuszilla

What the hell is Wii Fit and why must you bitch about it?

Anyway, Sonic actually looks cool to play as. It's also good to see that they unlamed Live and Learn. Open Your Heart was still the best theme.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

UHMEEEEBA

Thats what happened when you selected missiles, blame the NES's limited palette index.

Fusion

Jesuszilla

Fusion

October 11, 2007, 06:53:11 AM #367 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 10:17:36 AM by Fox McCloud
I knew the majority of Sonic's special moves would involve the Spindash.  Which... Doubles as the Homing Attack?

Oh, and the ol' spring appears.

Also, I think the delay could be more than justified if we get... a... DEMO!

It could be done.

UHMEEEEBA

October 11, 2007, 01:20:10 PM #368 Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 01:47:28 PM by MMF
IGN's demo impressions.

Random Advance Wars unit assist trophy and Metroid Assist Trophy confirmed.

Norfair confirmed as a stage (so called it yesterday). Implication of Ridley?

Link has a Dark Link outfit, probably just an elaborate palette swap like Blood Falcon-Captain Falcon and Daisy-Peach in Melee.

Game officially delayed... till February 10, 2008, guess Nintendo doesn't like money. Especially seeing how several people (including Kojima) said the game seemed done...

UHMEEEEBA

Little Mac is an assist trophy, shame really.

Also Norfair functions like Brinstar did, as expected, occasionally though there is a huge wave of lava leaving only one platform.

Peaches final smash creates a clone of herself... wait what?

Jesuszilla

We can still expect a playable Doc Louis.... Right...? RIGHT?!?!?!

Fusion

UHMEEEEBA

October 12, 2007, 11:03:37 AM #372 Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 11:09:38 AM by MMF
Meta Knight's final smash is apparently a Shun Goku Satsu rip off with limited range that instantly KOs its target...

I can't say anything bad as that would be hypocritical.

Also,

Y HELO THAR REVERSAL

UHMEEEEBA

October 13, 2007, 10:13:47 AM #373 Last Edit: October 13, 2007, 10:48:15 AM by MMF

ROPE SNAKE GO! Also other Lucas stuff.

(The Rope Snake is a minor character in Mother 3, who is used to cross pits notably in one section of Chapter 2. He is also convinced HE is the main character of Mother 3.)

UHMEEEEBA

October 15, 2007, 06:03:29 AM #374 Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 11:59:08 AM by MMF
Behold, Temple Mk II, and the final area of Mother 3.

Whatever you do, don't look at the right side cause Nintendo was stupid and spoiled a plot point there.

I wonder if you can still deactivate him with the button on his back... as thats the only way to deal with him in Mother 3, he one shotted you there too if he touched you... well first it played an animation of him chomping on you, then the game over screen.