• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 04:13:42 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Started by Neon_Tiger, May 22, 2007, 02:18:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

It's no good Bob, they could make a track of nails on a chalkboard and they'd still like it.

Robert the small

Quote from: MMF on October 09, 2007, 06:27:59 PM
It's no good Bob, they could make a track of nails on a chalkboard and they'd still like it.
I mean, I like it, but thats because I'm a huge Warioware fan, but god, saying its not Cheezy is like saying the Monkey Rap is a fine example of Gangsta Rap

Jesuszilla

Just now listened to it since you said it was Warioware.

........ Out of ALL the music they could've picked from WarioWare, WHY THE FUCK DID THEY PICK ASHLEY'S THEME?!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Robert the small

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 09, 2007, 10:01:22 PM
........ Out of ALL the music they could've picked from WarioWare, WHY THE FUCK DID THEY PICK ASHLEY'S THEME?!
Because everybody loves Emo loli's.

Jesuszilla

Except she doesn't sound like an emo loli in that particular recording.

Robert the small

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 09, 2007, 10:35:28 PM
Except she doesn't sound like an emo loli in that particular recording.
Well, in the japanese version she does, but the english one kinda sucks.  In b4 STFU weaboo

Jesuszilla

Robert the small

Not sure if I hate this update or love it....

UHMEEEEBA

Fusion

No more speculation!

This damn hedgehog is IN.

And to be quite honest, I was really hopeful for the guy.

UHMEEEEBA

I'd care more if he could have a game again that totally doesn't suck.

Fusion

I hear Sonic Rush Adventure doesn't suck as much as it looked like it would.

UHMEEEEBA

October 10, 2007, 12:53:54 PM #357 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:03:27 PM by MMF
Looks like the game might get a delay, it did in Japan until Janurary and the US release date went back to TBA on the site.

Sales wise it would be kind of bad if they couldn't get it out for the Holiday season.

Still back on the subject on Sonic, he looks decent to play as. Who wants to bet he'll have a Shadow palette.

Fusion

October 10, 2007, 01:13:24 PM #358 Last Edit: October 10, 2007, 01:19:57 PM by Fox McCloud
Yeah.  Let's just watch, it'll come out NEXT holiday season; After this one!

Enough with delaying EVERYTHING, Nintendo.  You made us wait while Twilight Princess was chopped in half proverbially, made us wait so long for a game that I thought was more annoying than good (little guidance to tell you where to go, eh.  Plot that carries on forever...) and if Nintendo delays it way too damn long they'll lose all the buyers because by then everybody won't even give a damn about Smash Bros.

There's still the lingering fear in my heart that this will end up with the big word 'CANCELLED' slapped on it for some stupid reason or another.

Also, Jap site says January 24th, 2008.

UHMEEEEBA

Yeah, the only reason they might still release it in December here is for the holiday season.

Someone suggested they might be doing this though as a loss leader for Wii Fit, I wouldn't be at all surprised.