• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:44:44 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

WinMUGEN now supports hi-res stages.

Started by Jesuszilla, May 06, 2007, 07:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

http://www4.uploader.jp/dl/infinity/infinity_uljp00005.zip.html

Click ダウンロード.

My thoughts: This opens up a whole new generation of stages.
KFM's thoughts: IT'S DANGEROUS

Drawbacks: At the moment it does not support normal-res stages. It is unknown if there are plans to fix this.

All in all I find this pretty damn awesome!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Why on earth would this be dangerous...?

Honestly, people are making mountains out of molehills these days...

性交日本

UHMEEEEBA

Oh noes, newer kinds of stages, this will surely doom us all!

RUNZORS!

Jango

Mugen died the first time after Eli left for the third time with Kamek blindly following (because the Mugen community is totally dead when you don't have Kakuge Yaro chars shitting bomb-ombs). Does this treachery know no end?!

UHMEEEEBA

Jango

Hey who cares. Only KFM thinks it's bad, and he can't even do QCFX2 movements and the like on his keyboard (hence why TAC and Hashimoto's supers activate with HCB and the like)!

I guess the reason he thinks it's bad is because of leecher-feasting parades, but WHO CARES?!

Jesuszilla

Wait, he uses a keyboard to play MUGEN?

UHMEEEEBA

There are people out there that do, I use to back when I could still play Mugen, didn't stop me from giving StoneMan moves I couldn't perform but other people couldn't (see Misogi).

Jesuszilla

You only did that because you yourself are currently using a keyboard since that POS controller by Microsoft screwed up. :P

Jango

I alternate between Keyboard (hahaha) and my PS2 controller hooked up via SmartJoyPlus.  8)

UHMEEEEBA

This thread is now about Mugen config,

Myself as I mentioned I used to use a keyboard back when I could actually play Mugen. Also I was unable to use any res besides 320 x 240. Also, I never actually used regular Mugen, except for screens, normally I'd use debug.

Beta has been looking into getting an X Box controller to work via USB, and uses double res.

Jesuszilla

Xbox controllers are shit for fighting games. Get a Logitech Rumblepad 2.

UHMEEEEBA

Again, I can't play Mugen, but I'll tell Beta you told him that.