• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 04:50:30 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

Slot Machine Mk II

Started by Neon_Tiger, April 24, 2007, 10:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Estimated release date: 20XX

OMG TEH DOBLE REZ

Several of Slot Machines old moves will be tweaked, such as seen above, which is now a parody of a parody.

The original Slot Machine had two random quotes, Barrel Roll, and Toasty. These have now been condensed into a "Random Quote" result, that occurs 5 % of the time. In which 20 random quotes can happen. If you suck at compounding probability, that means each quote has a 0.25 % chance of showing up any particular hit. Some in addition to doing a quote, cause other things to happen, such as the seizure above.

Some of Slot Machines moves, will not be returning however. Specifically, Inarabitta, the Anchus Bros., Proto, and while Star Storm is not going to be back, another StarMan move will be in its place (hint check out another topic in this section of the forum). The H.K.I.B.O.D., is to return, but under some different conditions.

As for new moves, if you did your calculating, you'll know he will have five totally new moves, not counting the changed StarMan one. What to expect? Well you can have one to hold you over.

Jesuszilla

That last shot actually fits StoneMan's sprite well.

What the heck is that on the slot anyway?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

UHMEEEEBA

Sektor from Mortal Kombat, Slot Machine is using his teleport uppercut move.

It was added because everyone floor says I whore it when playing any Mortal Kombat game Sektor is in. Most of Slot Machines old stuff was just projectile spam, giving him a teleporting attack, makes him much more of an ass.

Jesuszilla

I approve of this teleporting idea.

UHMEEEEBA

If you think that's bad TMF,

I'd suggest anyone who plans to use this Slot Machine later, watch their heels.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

Wait, so you DO play MUGEN? HAH! BUSTED!

UHMEEEEBA

April 28, 2007, 01:44:33 PM #7 Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 01:46:29 PM by The Justice
No he doesn't (I think), he plays Mortal Kombat, as perviously mentioned.

The heel thing is a deeply rooted inside joke on floor about during his first year playing a video game, TMF died in a VERY stupid manner. He hates it when it's brought up.

Film at eleven.

ZOMG: 500th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!eleventy-one!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Jesuszilla

I know he plays MK, but why should he care if you add said thing if he doesn't play MUGEN?

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: The Justice on April 28, 2007, 01:44:33 PMThe heel thing is a deeply rooted inside joke on floor about during his first year playing a video game, TMF died in a VERY stupid manner. He hates it when it's brought up.

In ANY context.

UHMEEEEBA

We now return to your regularly scheduled WIP topic,

StarMan uses Jealousy 2.0!

It has no effect on enemy KFM.

It's not very effective...

It's super-effective!

It's super-effective, critical hit!

If you're wondering why this post was Pokemon themed, I lost a bet. But yeah, that was one of the winners of the StarMan poll move, hence why it's in Slot Machine...

You may be wondering about Air Hockey as that tied with Jealousy, it might still make an appearance.

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

As stated back in the poll topic at the bottom of this board,

Quote from: Teh old quote topicBattle Network 2: Jealousy 2.0
Jealousy, is a chip in Battle Network 2 that damages enemies more for the more chips they have selected. The early versions of FireMan had a weird version of this move that would cause the enemy to lose 1000 power. This more acurate translation, being a super, would deal 10 damage for every 100 points of power the target has.

If you want the SPECIFICS, it uses a Var to calculate the damage value, and a projectile with that value as it's damage unblocked (Blocked is a quarter of the damage floored to the nearest integer).

UHMEEEEBA

You said Klaptrap, not me.

Oh, and Beta was the one who took those screens, so you fail.

UHMEEEEBA

Lack of sleep + energy drinks = Horrible ideas.

SRSLY I apologize.