• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 12:41:03 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

KOF: Orochi K' by MKJ

Started by MKnightJavalin, June 20, 2013, 11:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MKnightJavalin

Sorry for such a long wait, been busy with life n' stuff. But here is a little video of my progress of Orochi K' so far guys, requested by a friend. I'm limited on Orochi adapted K' sprites, so don't expect too much of that. But I promise you it will be pretty good. If anyone would like to help me out on said sprites or whatever, give a shout.

So far:

- basic, special, grab, and super attacks with complete XIII hitsparks/supersparks
- K' voice snd, XIII snds, various sfx put together myself
- XIII flame effects, orochi effects and various 608 effects
- 2 DMs and 1 SDM right now

Note:
This char will not be XIII accurate, so don't particularly expect all of the XIII perks to be applied to him (hyperdrive mode, whatever...).

http://www.youtube.com/v/6BFkz8QfUt4

KoopaKoot

The sprites look good.  :sho:

Click Here.

MKnightJavalin

Quote from: KoopaKoot on June 21, 2013, 04:10:44 AM
The sprites look good.  :sho:

They do, but not enough Orochi - adapted sprites though, unfortunately.

Jesuszilla

Already seeing alignment issues, and that's just in the intro and idle stance, too... so the attacks and air basics must be worse.

Need to use KOD's K' for alignment.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

MKnightJavalin

Quote from: Jesuszilla on June 21, 2013, 07:21:32 PM
Already seeing alignment issues, and that's just in the intro and idle stance, too... so the attacks and air basics must be worse.

Need to use KOD's K' for alignment.

That misalignment seen after the intro is finished is a posadd controller issue, I made a few to make him shake during "Orochi transformation" and left him a few pixels off...That'll be fixed.