• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 21, 2024, 05:53:03 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Ranma Saotome -Winmugen/Mugen1.0- Re-released

Started by EVILK999, January 23, 2012, 01:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVILK999

My first creation. Test or play and enjoy.  ;)

Edited character with new moves, new supers, edited effects, original effects, frankensprites...

- 8 Special Motions

- 5 Super Motions (DM/SDM)

- 1 Hyper Motion (HSDM)

- Final backgrounds killing with DM/SMD/HSDM.(resolution Mugen1.0 640X480 or final backgrounds look bad)

-Readme/movefaq web style.

DOWLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?82tpr317suucn22

VIDEO DEMO:

Jesuszilla

January 24, 2012, 08:16:19 PM #1 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 08:19:27 PM by Jesuszilla
... I don't even need to have a list for this.

a.HK has cornerpush, despite the fact the other air moves don't.
QCF+P should knock down air opponents (since that's what specials usually do in most games when they connect on air opponents)

Some CLSNs are overly-simple (stance), while others are overly-complicated:

This could be simplified to one CLSN2 for the upper body, and one for the lower part that is a wider extension. You only need one CLSN1.

Similar concept to the above, but in reverse.

As much as I hate the "one big CLSN box" thing, this is oddly one area where it would make sense due to the fact his body is small and everything seems to be within the same area, so the pose itself makes a bit of a perfect rectangle.

Keep the lower CLSN as it is, get rid of that arm CLSN and instead just extend the upper CLSN into that area.

Those aren't the only CLSNs that need work, but they were some of the more prominent examples and I hope my advice on helping you to fix these can help fix the others.

That's about all I can tell you, because I find no other problems, and the presentation is nice!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

EVILK999

January 25, 2012, 02:41:45 AM #2 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:50:18 AM by EVILK999
Hmmm. First, thanks for spending yout time with my character.

About QCF+P and colission box, you are right.( a lot CLNS = bad)

IF i have time, I´ll try to fix.

Thanks, really ;)

EDIT: added: air.fall = 1
                  air.fall.recover = 0

in Mouko Takabisha x and y. (not release)

Colission box later...