• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:11:12 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

All characters except SSJ Son Goku and Cell Updated(10-18-2011)

Started by DBZAOTA482, October 19, 2011, 03:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DBZAOTA482

I'm back with another character update. I've fully fixed the AI problem where the characters' AI would take control after buttom mashing. I also made some minor tweeks to go along with it.

Goku's super move "King Kai Fist" has remade to look more close to the various attacks Goku used against Vegeta in his Kaio-ken forms. It's now triggered by performing a combination of ~D,DB,B,D,DB,B, a or b.

Piccolo now has a special move called "Mystic Ball" which paralyzes his opponent for a temperary amount of time.

Vegeta's "Final Flash" has been changed to be more combo-friendly, a new part where he stomps on the oppoonent has been added and the "defense wins"
action has been changed for both "Big Bang Attack" and "Final Flash".

All the characters now have button pads notifying that they require you to do a particular task like tapping the corresponding button/s that shows on the screen or simply pressing it.

All the characters now have "CtrlSet" coded into the basic air attack states for after the character animates the "animelemno" where their attack is supposed to hit the opponent, allowing combos to be done more easily, they all have the ability to fly,& the victory quotes have been changed.

Button pad sprites done by Navetsea

Link: http://dbzaota482.webs.com/

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.