• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 11:29:47 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorphman

Didn't everyone want Hussie to speed through the troll session, and when he was done, they all clamored for more? Or am I just misremembering things (a strong possibility)

UHMEEEEBA

Hussie always wants to do things faster than it actually takes him to do them.

I think Hivebent was originally supposed to be just a month.

Jango

Some random answers to questions, and there you have it.

qiaokeli tronno i$ now a cannonn troll, bitche$

Jmorphman

Jango, you're missing the important thing.

QuoteAlso, I think Geromy would be this guy.

DONALD GLOVER AS GEROMY
IT'S MAGNIFICENT
I AM LITERALLY SWOONING AT THE IDEA

Koakuma

The way he explained what the movie would be like makes me want to see it even more :(

Jango

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=2082

Not directly relevant, but put on the SBaHJ layout for this comic.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on November 14, 2011, 01:34:16 PM
http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=2082

Not directly relevant, but put on the SBaHJ layout for this comic.
Thanks for telling us how to activate it >:[

UHMEEEEBA

He did earlier in the thread.

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 14, 2011, 03:24:55 PM
He did earlier in the thread.
AND I MADE A POST ABOUT IT
Quote from: Jmorphman on October 06, 2011, 09:45:33 PM
That doesn't work unless you replace the "?comic=bluhbluh".

The actual format is
&butiwouldratherbereading=sweetbroandhellajeff
ya big doofus.
how the fuck did I forget

UHMEEEEBA

Perhaps you are so preoccupied with bitching about Jango's posts you subconsciously forgot about it?

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on November 14, 2011, 05:19:02 PM
Perhaps you are so preoccupied with bitching about Jango's posts you subconsciously forgot about it?
I do it because I love him~

Jango

Posted on Guild, but Lexxy has take it upon herself to start a petition on Gaia Online to remove the candy corn horns from the store: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/remove-homestuck-items-700-signatures-op-edited-11-20/t.76030935_1/

Some funny highlights if you don't want to read:

1) Some Gaia posters are claiming Hussie ripped off Gaia Online because the candy corn horns have been available since 2008 (although some newer ones resemble the current trolls, and apparently one of the shopkeepers cosplays as Eridan as an easter egg)

2) There were emotes in the shape of the kids' symbols, as well as astrology symbols with the trolls' colors, but they have since been removed.

3) Some homestuck fans are trying to get Hussie to sue, while Hussie is trying to keep it a low-key grass roots thing (his words), while everyone on Gaia says the reason he wants it like this is to avoid drawing attention to copyrighted stuff he's used in the comic jokingly (ie: Betty Crocker, all the movie posters, etc etc)

4) Believe it or not, Bowman actually purchased the rights to make a cover of "How Do I Live," which was apparently several hundred dollars. So far no comment on "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing," though.

UHMEEEEBA

This can only end in tears. It'll be fucking hilarious.

Jango

November 20, 2011, 10:53:18 PM #478 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 10:58:24 PM by Jango
Lexxy updated the first page of the thread asking people to put a banner code in their sig. I made a quickie MS Paint edit of the image that I think is much better suited for your sig.

It's really sad that the 700+ people are getting riled up about this when Hussie himself doesn't even give a crap

Jango

November 21, 2011, 03:14:36 AM #479 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:18:55 AM by Jango
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/homestuck-fiasco-whats-really-going-on/t.76040937_1/

I love whoever did this thread and I am thankful there are quiet, calm Homestuck fans that don't foam at the mouth at the slightest provocation.

EDIT: Welp, Lexxy apparently LIED TO EVERYONE and in the edited tumblr post, the goal was for her to get contact information for Gaia staff to allow Hussie to communicate with them. So everyone that "signed" is in for a rude awakening.