• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:44:39 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Nah it was some guy named Jit.

Jango

(jaw drop)

Jit is the ONLY guy on that team that I like and who makes good music! WHYYYYYYYY

Also suck a vagina, Jmorphman

Jmorphman

What the fuck. Is it not reasonable? It seems reasonable! If you make a track, you get paid for it if people buy it; if people are buying your tracks more than other people's, then you get more money.

What is unreasonable about that? That seems like common sense.

Jango

Time for another round of LET'S SPELL IT OUT FOR JMORPHMAN

If it was a solo project by Radiation, as he makes the most money, it would be likely for him to forget to do an album since he's the most profitting member of the group. I mean why bust your hump (not saying he does though) trying to make a new album when your old efforts are getting you through college?

UHMEEEEBA

Well perhaps some personal problems came up at the last minute or something? Who knows.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on July 02, 2011, 08:46:59 PM
Time for another round of LET'S SPELL IT OUT FOR JMORPHMAN
>8[

Quote from: Jango on July 02, 2011, 08:46:59 PM
If it was a solo project by Radiation, as he makes the most money, it would be likely for him to forget to do an album since he's the most profitting member of the group. I mean why bust your hump (not saying he does though) trying to make a new album when your old efforts are getting you through college?
What does that have to do with what I said? And why Brandy thought I was whining or whatever.

Jango

Your post is irrelevant to ky argument so phooey on you

Also I don't have the URL but on youtube apparently someone from the sound team made a parody of my video wherein I accuse them of being talentless hacks about a week ago. I dunno if I should be impressed that even after a 1+ month hiatus on my part that they're still bitching about it, or if I should be annoyed that they see no problem with their work ethic.

To put it in perspective, MC Chris is legally not allowed to make ANY profits for his "Life's a Bitch and I'm Her Pimp" album because it samples a comedian's standup routine in one song ("Fucking Up My Christmas," btw). It is only obtainable as mp3 downloads and printable album art. Then you see these chuckleheads putting in entire monologues from Dr. Who and sampling Hank Hill and Cyclops' voice for a song YOU MUST TO PAY TO GET, and no one sees a problem at all.

I almost want to learn how to arrange my own music and make a Homestuck tribute album just to spite them. I actually have a few concepts down for the (not) coming (anytime) soon fullgame SBurb Beat: First Crescendo, where each character's theme follows a theme from a different game (ie: John having a simple yet strong theme like in SF2, Vriska with a GGXX Korean Soundtrack vibe, and Nepeta's theme being a vocal song in the same vein as a Matrimelee song).

God I hate being an idea engineer with a broken computer and no idea how to arrange this shit.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on July 03, 2011, 04:32:20 AM
Your post is irrelevant to ky argument so phooey on you
ky what?

ky jelly?

God I hate being an idea engineer with a broken computer and no idea how to arrange this shit.
Stop lying. You fixed your computer a long time ago. You're just avoiding me.

YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME AND TEREZI AREN'T YOU

Jango

Typo nit-picking? Seriously?

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on July 03, 2011, 09:30:00 AM
Typo nit-picking? Seriously?
It's not nitpicking! It's making a joke! >:[

Jango

By ignoring everything else?

God I need a drink, you make me sick.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on July 03, 2011, 09:57:57 AM
By ignoring everything else?

God I need a drink, you make me sick.
i don't think you're committed to this relationship

UHMEEEEBA

To put it in perspective, MC Chris is legally not allowed to make ANY profits for his "Life's a Bitch and I'm Her Pimp" album because it samples a comedian's standup routine in one song ("Fucking Up My Christmas," btw). It is only obtainable as mp3 downloads and printable album art. Then you see these chuckleheads putting in entire monologues from Dr. Who and sampling Hank Hill and Cyclops' voice for a song YOU MUST TO PAY TO GET, and no one sees a problem at all.

See also, Bitter Sweet Symphony.

Jmorphman

wait Davesprite is alive and nobody told me to see if there was an update because everyone (including me) is too busy talking about stupid music team shit?

Jango

It's been out for a while man. Also spoiler john met vriska