• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 02:20:51 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Even though there are clearly tadpoles chilling at LOHAC?

Brandy Bogard

20 epoints says the ending will be like this

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

You're the second person I've seen make that joke does that mean you have to split the points if you're both right?

Jango

The ending will be exactly like my "What do you want" vid. And im done ripping off t-reich's joke.

Jango

Terezi just killed off the huge bitch in the alpha timeline, Hussie is once again my heart's joy

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on June 08, 2011, 02:20:56 AM
Terezi just killed off the huge bitch in the alpha timeline, Hussie is once again my heart's joy
Stop being so bipolar.

[spoiler]Also Spades Slick is dead?!?!?!?![/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

June 08, 2011, 11:27:54 AM #366 Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 11:36:47 AM by UHMEEEEBA
Well then the RIP Vriska video idea, Fire Man from Mega Man Powered Up's win quote "JUSTICE WINS".

Jango

Quote from: Jmorphman on June 08, 2011, 08:25:32 AM
Quote from: Jango on June 08, 2011, 02:20:56 AM
Stop being so bipolar.

That was a joke numpnuts

Also yeah gotta get on that once I get everything settled.

Jmorphman

Jango

Fine then

DISCLAIMER: ANDREW HUSSIE IS NOT REALLY MY HEART'S JOY, IN FACT HE'S KINDA A DICK. THE COMMENT EXPRESSED HERE WAS MERELY TO EXPRESS THE POSTER'S SATISFACTION THAT HIS FAVORITE CHARACTER KILLED A CHARACTER THAT HE FRANKLY FELT WAS GETTING TOO MUCH ATTENTION.

THERE. ALL IS WELL ALL OVER THE PLACE.

YOU MAY NOW BE LEFT WITH THE BEATLES

Jmorphman

>8[

fuck you guys
fuck all of you

Jango

Dont be like that baby i love you

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on June 09, 2011, 01:03:58 AM
Dont be like that baby i love you
I wish I knew how to quit you.

Jango

June 09, 2011, 11:25:58 PM #374 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 11:27:33 PM by Jango
Btw if you were think of buying Mobius Trip and Hadron Kaleido, have a gander at this question from Bowman's Page, from a random question on the forums:

QuoteAre there any intentional song similarities or specific inspirations, musically? Chain of Prospit reminds me a LOT of She Blinded Me With Science by Thomas Dolby, in a very good way.

None of the songs are supposed to sound intentionally like any other song, but my style is informed by the groups I've listened to that I really enjoy. I can see the resemblance, but when I listen to my own music I always hear a demolition derby of every song I've ever liked. All the things I've seen posted about my music being a mix between groups like Daft Punk, David Bowie, or They Might Be Giants really satisfy me because those are most of the same things I listen to.

I think I listened to "She Blinded Me With Science" a lot about five years ago. Thomas Dolby is a cool guy. I really like his soundtrack to Gate to the Mind's Eye.

Shine on you crazy diamonds.