• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:36:28 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

MSPA Thread

Started by Jango, January 07, 2011, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannosaurus Reich

[spoiler]I still have no clue how "alternate timelines" work

Are they just like little side stories or are they actually canon and how did they get there and aaaaaaaah[/spoiler]

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on May 25, 2011, 08:57:12 PM
[spoiler]Did you even read the update? Scratch said the only way someone god tiered could die if it was "just" while John was standing over the time fucking record with the needles.

GEE I WONDER WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN[/spoiler]
Uhh... what? I didn't get that from the update at all.

Jango

May 26, 2011, 01:11:39 AM #317 Last Edit: May 26, 2011, 01:15:15 AM by Jango
Quote from: Tyrannosaurus Reich on May 25, 2011, 09:20:17 PM
[spoiler]I still have no clue how "alternate timelines" work

Are they just like little side stories or are they actually canon and how did they get there and aaaaaaaah[/spoiler]
As of now the only alternate timelines that are canon are:

1) The timeline where Terezi tricks John into offing himself, which creates Alternate Future Dave and Davesprite
2) The timeline where Gamzee goes insane before SGrub, kills all the other trolls, and writes the "honk HONK" code, which was combined with the "t1ck t0ck" and "8r8k h34ds" codes to make Doc Scratch.

Long story short...

(Kirk voice) TROOOOOOOOLLS!

Jango

Amazing it's like Hussie wrote this update just to clarify for Jmorphman

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on May 26, 2011, 02:21:17 AM
Amazing it's like Hussie wrote this update just to clarify for Jmorphman
I'm still lost. :(

UHMEEEEBA

Jango are you going to do a RIP Rose video cause honestly I don't know what you'd do for that.

I do however have any idea if Vriska ever dies.

It involves justice.

Jango

Dont have my computer working yet, so nope.

But if I did it would probably involve a song from Saya no Uta.

Jmorphman

OK, pretend I am a baby. Now explain why John is going to die.

i feel like a fucking retard

UHMEEEEBA

Quote from: Jango on May 26, 2011, 02:38:54 PM
Dont have my computer working yet, so nope.

But if I did it would probably involve a song from Saya no Uta.

Well yeah but it shouldn't too long until you get your new one right or were there some more complications?

Jango

Yeah gotta fix the Cd drive on my refurb lol

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jmorphman on May 26, 2011, 03:01:53 PM
OK, pretend I am a baby. Now explain why John is going to die.

i feel like a fucking retard
>:[

UHMEEEEBA

If you can't pick up all the call backs and foreshadowing I just don't know what to tell you man I'm not about to write it out for you I've got better things I could be doing.

Jango

May 28, 2011, 06:48:49 PM #327 Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 07:21:50 PM by Jango
Lexxy basically accused fanartists for MSPA who accept comissions for MSPA stuff as infringing copyright and Hussie ended up clarifying on his formspring on the details, and while it's not as bad as Kung_Fu_Lexxy's spokesmanship claimed, it's still bad for people who sell fanart of his stuff, and if you read some of the responses, people are pissed. I heard its worse on the forums but I aint going back there.

And yes I checked with *censored* and the Terezi project is still go because Hussie got an undisclosed percentage of the comission. I really dont know how I should feel about that, although I'm just glad I can still do this.

UHMEEEEBA

You see this makes sense now if only the sound team could understand it.

Brandy Bogard

That would require that most of the sound team aren't deadmau5-esque egomaniacs.
[spoiler][/spoiler]