• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 09:42:11 AM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

Mega Man Legends 3 for the Nintendo 3DS is DEAD!!!

Started by UHMEEEEBA, September 21, 2010, 12:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

July 21, 2011, 11:12:27 AM #61 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 11:19:45 AM by UHMEEEEBA
If The Mega Man Network's twitter account is to be believed Capcom are kicking people out of Comic Con for even mentioning Mega Man at their booth, anyone wearing Mega Man merchandise or anyone cosplaying a Mega Man character.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Brandy Bogard on July 20, 2011, 06:12:51 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Mirror.jpg
I don't get it.  :-\

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on July 21, 2011, 11:12:27 AM
If The Mega Man Network's twitter account is to be believed Capcom are kicking people out of Comic Con for even mentioning Mega Man at their booth, anyone wearing Mega Man merchandise or anyone cosplaying a Mega Man character.
That's a little hard to believe.

I never played 2, but I was looking forward to this one. :(

Fusion

SO, anybody still want to buy Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3?

Jmorphman

Quote from: Fox McCloud on July 21, 2011, 12:49:21 PM
SO, anybody still want to buy Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3?
Yes!

ROCKET FUCKING RACCOON!
FRANK FUCKING WEST! (hopefully not the TvC VA, as the original voice actor came back for Case West and Off the Record)
PHOENIX FUCKING WRIGHT!

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on July 21, 2011, 11:12:27 AM
http://gonintendo.com/wp-content/photos/pasxW.jpg

4chan seems to confirm it.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jmorphman

UHMEEEEBA

July 21, 2011, 01:09:32 PM #67 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 01:11:12 PM by UHMEEEEBA
In addition the comments on Protodude's blog says it came up in the livechat multiple times.

Given the past two days has been Capcom systematically upturning the Mega Man franchise I don't doubt this.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they yanked the comic license from Archie at the earliest time they legally could.

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on July 21, 2011, 01:09:32 PM
In addition the comments on Protodude's blog says it came up in the livechat multiple times.

Given the past two days has been Capcom systematically upturning the Mega Man franchise I don't doubt this.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they yanked the comic license from Archie at the earliest time they legally could.
...why? Why would they do this? I mean they probably canceled MML3 because they didn't think it was financially viable (which sucks, but is still a valid reason, IMO), but this... this doesn't make any sense.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

UHMEEEEBA

July 21, 2011, 02:48:38 PM #71 Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:50:54 PM by UHMEEEEBA
The Mega Man Network on their twitter has confirmed that any and all Mega Man discussion is banned in SDCC's UStream.

Capcom insists the cosplayer bit is false. No denial of any of the other charges.

Capcom also says that Seth never got punched out.

Regardless this is becoming a PR nightmare, and the Seth rumor although false isn't painting a bright portrait of the fanbase.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jesuszilla on July 21, 2011, 01:46:09 PM
Seth got punched in the face.
what a dick move

Seriously why would you do that? He's just doing his job.

UHMEEEEBA

Hey thanks for not reading my post where I said that was a rumor and false.

Jesuszilla

Damn it, I was really hoping that was true too.