• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:05:49 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Hey if anyone sees KOD tell him I finally sat down to watch 12 Angry Men and loved it.

We're now 12 Angry Men... Bros.

Jesuszilla

HAPPY NEW YEAR

KANPAI, YOU FUCKS!

Just try to keep things peaceful.

K.O.D

Quote from: Jango on December 29, 2012, 10:50:29 PM
Hey if anyone sees KOD tell him I finally sat down to watch 12 Angry Men and loved it.

We're now 12 Angry Men... Bros.

:brofist:

I got my whole family to watch that movie despite them thinking it'll be boring because it's "an old movie". Blew their minds.

Jango

My phone's copy-paste sucks so here you go JZ

Quote from: K.O.D on January 02, 2013, 05:45:06 AMI got my whole family to watch that movie despite them thinking it'll be boring because it's "an old movie". Blew their minds.
I have an IRL friend that only watches romcoms and movies with Adam Sandler (shocking, I know) and she hates everything I watch. Last time we went to the mall together, I bought the Blu-Ray from the Criterion Collection. Then when we went to this Japanese restaurant she loves, she asked to read the back of the box and now we have a movie "date" at my house in a few weeks. :o

Error

Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby

You wouldn't wanna bear with Christopher... it goes into terror mode.

C.A.N

What is with that guy? He never shuts up.
Peace be within me, tolerance all around me, forgiveness in my path...

Fusion

Fusion

DivineWolf

Lol! Is that actual dialouge from that cartoon? If so, that just makes it all the more wrong, but funny still.

Jesuszilla

Error

Quote from: DivineWolf on January 14, 2013, 03:16:51 PM
Lol! Is that actual dialouge from that cartoon? If so, that just makes it all the more wrong, but funny still.

Nah, but you're hearing a VA. Vinesauce did the impression of Super Mario and Luigi. Go check the gameplay of Supra Mayro Kratt by himself. You will see some parts that he's doing the impression.

Jesuszilla

BUT, MARIO, IT'S MY VERY OWN KART RACING GAME!

Jango

Fusion

January 17, 2013, 10:29:30 AM #2383 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 05:56:22 PM by Fox McCloud
Quote from: Jesuszilla on January 14, 2013, 11:28:02 PM
BUT, MARIO, IT'S MY VERY OWN KART RACING GAME!

NO LOOGI.

FUCK OFF, LOOGI.

The Adventures of Mario and Luigi (Part 2)

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]