• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:51:39 PM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jango

Speaking of the Super Mario Bros movie, look what Seanalty sent me today:

[spoiler]This was a comission I asked him to do a few months ago, me and MDD were joking about doing a whole character around him, but we're both broke-ass niggas and can't afford a whole character, so we keep subliminally trying to get Seanalty to put him in his fullgame project.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

I'm so tired of doing stupid, pointless shit.

Been working for ONE CLASS on ONE ASSIGNMENT from 11:00 until about 21:15. Some of the questions are stupid, and one portion can't even be answered because all my calculators overflow for the decimal approximation. Hooray. This problem's stupid... And it's due Monday.

That and I've had an upper respiratory infection for over a week, and it's been 7 days (azithromycin only has 5 doses, and the rest is pretty much left for the stray bacteria to DIE), so I think the antibiotics have done all the good they're going to do. Which means it's time for a beer after all this crap. Goddamn.

On the plus side, I at least got my resume in to several employers. Hopefully I'll get an internship for next summer.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Fusion

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

YOU DON'T BUMP THE NGGGGGGGGH NTHGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH NGHFHGHGNHGHGNNNNNNNNNNNN AUTISM

Brandy Bogard

October 06, 2012, 08:06:43 PM #2271 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 03:17:37 PM by Brandy Bogard
 :)

edit:

heuehuehueeeaueruehaueauhu
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Quote from: Brandy Bogard on October 06, 2012, 08:06:43 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbhpnodPVE1qh6gzao1_400.gif

heuehuehueeeaueruehaueauhu

Guess now we know how he REALLY rolls. I'd make an ascot joke if it weren't overdone, even by the creators themselves.

Jango

October 15, 2012, 12:20:20 AM #2274 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 12:59:04 AM by Jango
PREVIOUSLY, ON CRAP

Quote from: Jango on September 19, 2012, 02:02:34 AM
Speaking of the Super Mario Bros movie, look what Seanalty sent me today:

[spoiler]This was a comission I asked him to do a few months ago, me and MDD were joking about doing a whole character around him, but we're both broke-ass niggas and can't afford a whole character, so we keep subliminally trying to get Seanalty to put him in his fullgame project.

FLASHBACK TO THE FUTURE

Quote from: Sean Altly on October 14, 2012, 09:41:42 PM
I've officially taken on Jango's commission for Bob Hoskins Mario. I will begin right after Skullomania. I do like the idea of doing Batman though, so maybe I could do that one afterwards if people want ti bad enough. Thanks for all the ideas and offers of support guys, I appreciate it.

Get ready for the definitive Mario experience in MUGEN 8)

[spoiler]I almost feel sorry for everyone that wanted him to sprite Batman instead of Bob Hoskins in a Mario costume, but I happened to be on mere minutes after his commission offer went up so I seized the bone! Plus we've got some fun ideas for his movelist, so I hope people enjoy it.[/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Dude, that's awesome! Tell him I'm totally looking forward to it.

UHMEEEEBA

Jesuszilla

.... the bloody hell did I just watch? Did the CAD guy do something stupid again?

also

UHMEEEEBA

I know no one here cares about this game but,

Any game that can kill you by swarming you to death with miniature Toad Men is ok in my book.

Jango

Quote from: Jesuszilla on October 19, 2012, 07:27:01 PM
.... the bloody hell did I just watch? Did the CAD guy do something stupid again?
Yeah, he drew a robot strangling Lilah in a panel, and apparently has been hinting that Embla (the girl robot girlfriend for Zeke) is responsible for Lilah's miscarriage.

I'd just like to add that Maddox, who kept up his link to CAD during the CADBortion and the racist comic, finally took the link down after that panel.