• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 12:21:20 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

That would probably mean more to me if I knew what the hell those were.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

went to ANOTHER convention today and i took some pictures in really shitty quality

an african american godot, is this awesome y/y

[spoiler][/spoiler]

some schoolgirl i took a photo of because i'm a fucking creep

[spoiler][/spoiler]

HEY JANGO REMEMBER THOSE HOMESTUCK COSPLAYERS I MENTIONED A WHILE AGO WELL THEY WERE HERE TOO

[spoiler][/spoiler]

also the coolest fucking thing ever

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

But can you use it to make a tower?

Orochi Gill

Megadriver's Genesis guitar holy shit

K.O.D

Jango

October 16, 2011, 04:59:02 AM #1805 Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 05:00:48 AM by Jango
Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on October 15, 2011, 08:35:17 PM
That would probably mean more to me if I knew what the hell those were.

Sam = Blaziken, who got banned to Uber Tier (usually reserved for things like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Arceus, etc etc) in BW due to its Dream World ability, Speed Boost (speed increases one stage after every attack), which if allowed to survive past one turn, will usually be able to kill anything afterwards (since it has awesome attack) before they have a chance to stop him.

Max = Reuniclus, who has the Magic Guard ability (you only take damage from attacks, not from poison/burn/spikes/stealth rock/etc) and massive special stats is able to exploit an programming oversight in the Life Orb item (it multiplies damage output by 1.3x at the cost of 1/10 of your health every time you land an attack, which is ignored with Magic Guard, so basically you get a free special attack boost at no consequence) and do shitloads of damage.

So basically, they're both Pokemon that got abilities that are just way too good and will almost destroy anything in their path.

How that relates to Sam and Max, I dont know, but I laughed at the art so...

Jango

In the event you are in Honolulu today, I will be going to a screening of Karate Kid II, after which Tamlyn "Daniel-san's love interest in that movie" Tomita will be doing Q&A!

Jango

Doublepost to say HOLY SHIT I MET HER IN PERSON.

You're also just going to have to take my word for it that we got a picture together and I'm wearing John Egbert's Vriska t-shirt.

K.O.D

Anjel

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

October 23, 2011, 07:28:48 PM #1811 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 05:37:27 PM by Brandy Bogard
oh shit nigga i gots 400 pots

EDIT:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jesuszilla

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]