• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:50:43 PM

News:

Anyone found direct-linking to our files will be perma-banned. Click here for more info.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

... how high do you even have to be to think that's a good idea.

Jango

If you're gonna kill the baby anyway, let it go down with the ship! (Birdcage wuote)

On a side note, last Death Note filler: http://arakunesmee.xanga.com/753823984/bonus-day-two-ill-take-a-potato-chip-and-eat-it/

Tyrannosaurus Reich

UHMEEEEBA

Well you're set if you ever run into Guts Man.

Jango

Just read the first three chapters of New Moon. Someone please make a SBAHJ version of the first chapter with Bella saying "In my dream... i'm the grandma. It's me."

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on August 08, 2011, 12:17:20 PM
Just read the first three chapters of New Moon. Someone please make a SBAHJ version of the first chapter with Bella saying "In my dream... i'm the grandma. It's me."
I would but I don't want to read New Moon. So you do it.

Unless you're chicken.

Jango

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on August 08, 2011, 02:06:03 PM
Computer. Remember?
I remember. I just know that you are lying about it. There is no way getting your computer fixed has taken this long.

YOU'RE JUST AVOIDING ME ;_;

Insanius

Get back on IRC faggot. (Jango)

UHMEEEEBA

I'm sure were his computer fixed he would have taken the time to mock the MSPA Sound Team, he has not and thus we can conclude it is still dead.

Jango

50 points to Gryffi-errrr, UHMEEEEBA

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on August 08, 2011, 02:15:49 PM
I'm sure were his computer fixed he would have taken the time to mock the MSPA Sound Team, he has not and thus we can conclude it is still dead.
Oh he still does that. Just not in video form. Mocking the sound team is the only time he even posts in the MSPA topic anymore. >8[

Jango

I havent done anything significant for the last four albums. GUESS WHY.

Jango

Jmorphman