• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 07:43:14 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesuszilla

June 28, 2011, 04:12:35 PM #1515 Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 05:53:42 PM by Jesuszilla
It didn't get deleted; I'm pretty sure you can see the section it's in given you've posted there. ah right.

Either way, the situation was taken care of over IRC and I moved the thread for archive purposes. I don't really delete anything unless it's a spambot or something. You should know that by now. Always assume the worst, don't you?

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jango

Well considering I haven't talked to you for real in... what, two months? Anything could've happened, including you turning into an insufferable asshole.

Jesuszilla

If that had happened, I'd be out of here, trust me.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on June 28, 2011, 03:28:53 PM
No, pm me a summary
I don't remember it! And I can't ruin it by summarizing it! I NEED THE WHOLE THING DO YOU HEAR ME JESUSZILLA

UHMEEEEBA

You should have saved a copy if it was that good.

Jango

Quote from: Jango on June 24, 2011, 01:27:30 PM
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20110624

At first I was going to say that he's merely trying too hard, but he's TRYING to get this piece of shit into LoL
Hah, he hit his 10,000 referrals and the company gets him onboard but refuse Spider Shark. So I'm sure there will be some fan backlash since he promised it would be a community thing.

UHMEEEEBA

I don't think people who still read CAD unironically have enough taste to backlash against anything.

The careless dude that nobody cares about

"Well then, let's kill".

Jango

July 02, 2011, 05:52:27 AM #1523 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:57:29 AM by Jango
Just posting to say I'm at a night club that just opened up that's centered around video games and karaoke (my two loves in life), and they have drinks named "Tiger Uppercut" and "Soda Popinski." I'd also like to add they're awesome, and yes I'm posting drunk right now.

And yes if any of you happen to come down here you will go here with me on the first night.

Jango

Now that I'm sober I'd like to add that the karaoke is FILLED with animu theme songs so I got to sing WHAT'S UP PEOPLE to a room full of strangers.

Sgt Squirrel

Actual Killing Floor gameplay.

Alternatively: MEANWHILE AT VALVE

Tyrannosaurus Reich

Quote from: Jango on July 02, 2011, 04:00:55 PM
Now that I'm sober I'd like to add that the karaoke is FILLED with animu theme songs so I got to sing WHAT'S UP PEOPLE to a room full of strangers.

sing this song to prove your manliness

KoopaKoot

Click Here.

Tyrannosaurus Reich

america ees a beeg fahking ehss

c001357

hello and youcoso to a subarashi no sekai