• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 03:13:51 AM

News:

If you have problems logging in, contact an administrator.

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

door hangers

Colored, always colored – door hangers will always look better and more appealing with color. Nobody really prints black and white door hangers unless they are desperate and have little in the way of budget for printing. Otherwise, if you really want to impress people and make a mark with your door hangers you must print your designs in full color. This will always give you the best impact on your readers and will add personality and emotion into your designs.

Sgt Squirrel

Deleted User

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

UHMEEEEBA

How exactly do you print a door hanger?

Jango

Welp, no links, but MC Chris somehow raised more than $55,000 in fan donations to fund a cartoon to be animated by William Street and aired on Adult Swim... where he's already an established star... and after a commercial endorsement from the Honda Civic commercial...

I used to think Hussie was a moneygrubber, but the bar has been raised now.

Also $10 says they'll produce a pilot, it'll get rejected, and all the fans will regret lobbing their money at him (namely the one fan who donated enough to get a side reward of getting MC to fly to his hometown and do a concert at the venue of his choice)

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on June 18, 2011, 03:55:22 PM
Welp, no links, but MC Chris somehow raised more than $55,000 in fan donations to fund a cartoon to be animated by William Street and aired on Adult Swim... where he's already an established star... and after a commercial endorsement from the Honda Civic commercial...

Also $10 says they'll produce a pilot, it'll get rejected, and all the fans will regret lobbing their money at him (namely the one fan who donated enough to get a side reward of getting MC to fly to his hometown and do a concert at the venue of his choice)
Jango nobody cares. Can't you see what's really important?

(it's coat hangers)

Jesuszilla

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on June 18, 2011, 11:18:21 AM
How exactly do you print a door hanger?
The kind Chinese food places hang on our apartment doors? Like on regular gloss card stock, but in the style of those "do not disturb" signs in hotels that the maids ignore anyway.

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango

Quote from: Jmorphman on June 18, 2011, 05:07:18 PM
Quote from: Jango on June 18, 2011, 03:55:22 PM

Jango nobody cares. Can't you see what's really important?

(it's coat hangers)
Does it count as an insult if I tell you to suck a vagina?

Also I thought you loved adult swim and would be the first to give a shit about a potential new show on it.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on June 18, 2011, 06:06:13 PM
Does it count as an insult if I tell you to suck a vagina?

Also I thought you loved adult swim and would be the first to give a shit about a potential new show on it.
Jango for god's sake what don't you get about this.

Don't you understand?!?!?!!

IT'S FUCKING DOOR HANGERS HOLY SHIT

Jesuszilla

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

BUT OUR NEW THREAD IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE

Just try to keep things peaceful.

Brandy Bogard

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Jango