• Welcome, Guest. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 08:33:43 PM

News:

Visit our IRC channel, #TrinityMUGEN on irc.sorcery.net!

SPAM Thread II: SPAM HARDER

Started by Jesuszilla, April 28, 2010, 09:55:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UHMEEEEBA

Posting about a companies competition and they're likely shortcomings as a result is comparable to molestation? Stay classy Jmorphman!

Sgt Squirrel

I DUNNO I THOUGHT E3 WAS PRETTY COOL

Note: Watching video may result in major amounts of "What the fuck is going on"

Jmorphman

Quote from: UHMEEEEBA on June 15, 2011, 12:01:44 PM
Posting about a companies competition and they're likely shortcomings as a result is comparable to molestation? Stay classy Jmorphman!
Jesus Christ. It was a joke dude.

And it's not like your post was a totally impartial analysis of the WiiU's graphical prowess. I felt like there was a fair bit of venom in that post, so I mockingly asked you if Nintendo molested you.

Jango

Shocking Plot Twist: Jmorphman is actually a member of the MSPA Sound Team in disguise that isn't Jit.

Jmorphman

i can't control it

it's like there is someone missing...
someone who can calm the demons in my head
someone whose name begins with J and ends with ango

Jango

Wait you want to put me on the list for doing something good?! jmorphman you so crazy.

Also about Canada, hopefully Scott Pilgrim will save the day if Rowsdower doesn't.

Jmorphman

Quote from: Jango on June 16, 2011, 01:14:25 AM
Wait you want to put me on the list for doing something good?! jmorphman you so crazy.
No I meant that there was someone missing in my life that would prevent me from doing crazy shit like this.

Sgt Squirrel

Jango

Yay now I can own both the Shout Factory one AND the Kid Rhino one

UHMEEEEBA

Just so you know, Red Box just launched game rentals on a national scale.

Good for those in areas like me where all the rental chains went under and you don't want a subscription to something when you'll only rent like two titles a year.

Jmorphman

UHMEEEEBA

I keep thinking I should change my avatar but then I realize it's too much effort to think of something funny and Torgo works just too well.

Insanius

Just let me know a week in advance before the Manos sequel comes out so I can sit through the first one.